+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017
Hello fellow April'ers! We submitted the additional docs required (pcc) last month and I am having sleepless nights about the change from uploaded to reviewing. Does the status of "Additional Documents Required" changes after it says something like : "we are reviewing the additonal documents you submitted." ? Or does it remain like this until a decision is made?

Also, please confirm if we are indeed in ip2 becuase what i noticed in our batch is that ppr quickly comes after ip2. Here is our timeline:

AOR :Apr 16, 2017
Additional Docs: May 12,2017
Medical Passed: May 16, 2017
Ghost Email: May 17, 2017
BOWP approved: June 2017
Submitted Additional docs Requested: July 12, 2017

And then we checked around july 27 and it now says

-we are processing your application
-we are reviewing whether you meet you eligibility
-additional documents you provided are being reviewed
-we are processing your background check
-your application is in progress

Am I correct in assuming this are wordings for IP2? Unfortunately, we didnt check the status everyday (I thought you get email notifications everytime just like medical status) so I dont even know if it was NA prior to July 27 :(
Hello..
Hello fellow April'ers! We submitted the additional docs required (pcc) last month and I am having sleepless nights about the change from uploaded to reviewing. Does the status of "Additional Documents Required" changes after it says something like : "we are reviewing the additonal documents you submitted." ? Or does it remain like this until a decision is made?

Also, please confirm if we are indeed in ip2 becuase what i noticed in our batch is that ppr quickly comes after ip2. Here is our timeline:

AOR :Apr 16, 2017
Additional Docs: May 12,2017
Medical Passed: May 16, 2017
Ghost Email: May 17, 2017
BOWP approved: June 2017
Submitted Additional docs Requested: July 12, 2017

And then we checked around july 27 and it now says

-we are processing your application
-we are reviewing whether you meet you eligibility
-additional documents you provided are being reviewed
-we are processing your background check
-your application is in progress

Am I correct in assuming this are wordings for IP2? Unfortunately, we didnt check the status everyday (I thought you get email notifications everytime just like medical status) so I dont even know if it was NA prior to July 27 :(
Hi @mic-mic hope fine. When did you apply for BOWP? (1. Time frame ) (online or paper ?) Since, I ve applied in July 6, 2017 and havent heard anything yet,apart from "receiving" an application to "processing" an application status online. can you please tell in your case how it has moved from one to another status ? thnx in advance. :) best luck for future .!!!!!!

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Sanketraj,
Bowp was applied a few days after AOR (april) and then we got approval sometime in June. It was all done online

Reactions: sanketraj

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
When I uploaded my additional documents, it first said "documents uploaded." Then after a week it changed to "documents being reviewed." Then a week after that it changed to "no additional documents needed." Then a few days later I got the PPR email. Best of luck!
Tha ks for the reply Matt! We submitted the ADR mind july and didn't check that much until it hit me that the background check wordings changed. So I have no idea when it changed from uploaded to reviewed and how long it has been sitting there.. But maybe it's around 2 weeks already :(

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
When I uploaded my additional documents, it first said "documents uploaded." Then after a week it changed to "documents being reviewed." Then a week after that it changed to "no additional documents needed." Then a few days later I got the PPR email. Best of luck!
I upoloaded additional documents since July 10 and documents still says are being reviewed :( so that's an issue

ICTT17

Aug 9, 2017
AOR Date :27th April
MP :16th june
BG : we are processing your back ground check 12th July

Is anyone along the same timeline? I feel like BG is taking forever to turn back to NA.

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017

Is anyone along the same timeline? I feel like BG is taking forever to turn back to NA.
Mine is very similar, only, Aor April 22 and BG "We are processing..." changed July 7. You seem to be IP2 as well.

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tha ks for the reply Matt! We submitted the ADR mind july and didn't check that much until it hit me that the background check wordings changed. So I have no idea when it changed from uploaded to reviewed and how long it has been sitting there.. But maybe it's around 2 weeks already :(
What documents did you upload?

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017

We have almost the same timeline, AOR April 26th and medical passed June 22nd. My BGC is also we are processing your background check.
You are presently on IP2.

Reactions: ICTT17