+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

shahab ali

Jun 28, 2017
islamabad
hi
PR application submitted (EXPRESS ENTRY) on April 5 2017 medical was done on 29 march 2017 before the submission of application
the status has not been changed from submitted its been more then 110 days n June 23 i was asked to deposit Right for PR fees which i did
my question is why my status don't change from submitted
and how long do i have to wait
my score was 460 if this helps
and a consultant was involved in submitting my case from pakistan

Last edited:

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
I have just been asked to submit 6months statement, anyone else who faced the same? Also what does this mean? Is it just a routine check or will more follow. I might have fallen a little short in a few months but mostly have maintained the balance. Will that be an issue?

Folamingo

May 11, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
IELTS Request
7.5 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2017
Please gurus in the house, when filling the schedule A form, am I to include vacation abroad whilst in employment as an activity in personal history?. The Request letter stated that I must include personal, address and travel history. I submitted without including vacations abroad while on leave. Is that sufficient or I should include vacations/travels via CSE?

Trusty

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
MY UPDATE:

Profile:

FSW-O - US resident
ITA- ~ Feb 10 2017
AOR- April 11 2017
Meds Passed: Jun 27 2017 ~77 days from AOR

Got a request to submit Schedule A Background Declaration form with full history from age 18, I had past 10 years in EE profile but this time I am really giving details with entire history from age 18 even if it has been more than 10 years. History including travel, personal addresses, job, education, vacations.

My profile factors that may impact the time frames:

Employment - Govt/Civil Service in work history - if that matters
Also there is disclosure of a 'Visa Denied in past', US Visa for H1b was denied and granted after several months, this fact was disclosed in the EE application, this may also extend the overall time of processing in some stage or other.

Status changes on June 27 2017:

UCI Number is now added. (Had no UCI number)
Medicals - Passed
BG- changed from NA to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Everything else remains the same. BG has been in NA since probably the AOR date until yesterday but I am not sure.
UPDATE: PPR received 9 days ago, but I didn't know

My AOR was April 11, 2017; FSW-O US Resident, Single, Travel history of few countries and PCC of two countries.

I've found my PPR email in an email account I was not expecting to find it. I did not receive PPR email on my email address used for Express Entry, it went to a different account into spam folder. Details here here in a separate thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-message-going-into-other-email-address-and-could-also-land-into-spam-junk-folders-my-experience.508657/

BG Status remains: Your background check is in progress. We will send you a message... (After PPR email as well, it might stay same until passport is stamped with the visa).

I have to send passport from US to Ottawa, Canada. Most likely will use FedEx or UPS return address.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I have just been asked to submit 6months statement, anyone else who faced the same? Also what does this mean? Is it just a routine check or will more follow. I might have fallen a little short in a few months but mostly have maintained the balance. Will that be an issue?
Hi, what is your time line and is it your salary acct they requested for.

Trusty

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Please gurus in the house, when filling the schedule A form, am I to include vacation abroad whilst in employment as an activity in personal history?. The Request letter stated that I must include personal, address and travel history. I submitted without including vacations abroad while on leave. Is that sufficient or I should include vacations/travels via CSE?
Yes, you have to include everything without leaving gaps between the months for each activity or travel. It doesn't matter if the travel was for work or vacation or whatever, they need to know where you've been since you were age 18 (they only asked for past 10 yrs but later asked me to send everything from age 18 onwards, so better send it all upfront in a well structured and double-check everything matches, your addresses-dates and PCC validity (don't list address of a country if you don't have a PCC valid from the end date of that address).

Here I had written a bit more for someone else http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-in-april-2017-lets-connect-here.481326/page-149#post-6160752

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
I sent my passport on 7/20 to Ottawa from US. No update since then. is there any number I can have to contact them from US regarding the current status?

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hi, what is your time line and is it your salary acct they requested for.
AOR 11th April
Medicals passed June 6
BCG: in progress

It is my savings account, my salary goes in there with everything else. I previously gave that as proof of funds. This was in Jan 2nd week after i recieved my ITA.

gaz_c2c

Jul 12, 2017
United Kingdom
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2017
I've been away on holiday for last few days so apologize for the late update to the forum. I received my PPR email on 24th July at around 8:30 PM EST (CEC Outland applicant - AOR 8th April). It appears from my other correspondence with CIC that my application was processed in Ottawa and not with the LVO.

(Also) I received a ghost update on my ECAS on 19th July (said updated on main screen but no visible changes to my account when I checked....still showed BGC N/A for example) and then went to IP2 on 21st July.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I sent my passport on 7/20 to Ottawa from US. No update since then. is there any number I can have to contact them from US regarding the current status?
I also sent my passport to Ottawa on the same day....

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I've been away on holiday for last few days so apologize for the late update to the forum. I received my PPR email on 24th July at around 8:30 PM EST (CEC Outland applicant - AOR 8th April). It appears from my other correspondence with CIC that my application was processed in Ottawa and not with the LVO.

(Also) I received a ghost update on my ECAS on 19th July (said updated on main screen but no visible changes to my account when I checked....still showed BGC N/A for example) and then went to IP2 on 21st July.
You can check on ECAS? May I please know how to do that? I put in all information it asks but it keeps saying they were not able to track... Anyone check application status on ECAS please(CEC inland)?