+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hey guys, has anyone booked a landing appointment at Etobicoke office? How long does it take for them to call/e-mail back an interview date and how many weeks later do they give the appointment?

I hear ottawa allows walk-in landing interviews on the first and last tuesday of every month. Is this correct? And if my residence is Toronto can i still go to Ottawa and get my landing and stamping done there?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks ! I submitted my passport on 25 July 2017. But then it's Mumbai - Delhi - Mumbai. The VFS guy said it will take 10 days. Will post update as soon as I received it. :)
They tell you this only, to me the guy said 15 days, you will get it in 6-8 days mostly.

Reactions: The N

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Ok I don't get it. My Background check has been NA forever. I just received my GCMS notes and it looks like there has been no work done on my application since June, when my eligibility and criminality were both passed. The document was created on July 14 and by then my security check status was Not Started. I called CIC last week and they said that my security was the only piece remaining. I cannot, for the life of me, understand what this delay could be for.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Dear ALL those who answered, guided, helped, supported and encouraged at every step of this AMAZING JOURNEY called "Express Entry" :)!

It all started with me from the onset of EE on 1st Jan of 2015 and it has all come to a sweet end today 28th July 2017. With 1 expired EE profile and 1 rejected SINP, today I have added the most awaited and wished for feather in my cap...COPR :).

Thank you seems such a small word for ALL of you because had it not been for this forum, I would never have made it this far on my own. A big big big THANK YOU to each & every one of you. God bless and Godspeed to you!

P.S. Please ignore my spamming today on all the threads.I have to reach out to every thread I have been associated with and say THANK YOU :D

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Dear ALL those who answered, guided, helped, supported and encouraged at every step of this AMAZING JOURNEY called "Express Entry" :)!

It all started with me from the onset of EE on 1st Jan of 2015 and it has all come to a sweet end today 28th July 2017. With 1 expired EE profile and 1 rejected SINP, today I have added the most awaited and wished for feather in my cap...COPR :).

Thank you seems such a small word for ALL of you because had it not been for this forum, I would never have made it this far on my own. A big big big THANK YOU to each & every one of you. God bless and Godspeed to you!

P.S. Please ignore my spamming today on all the threads.I have to reach out to every thread I have been associated with and say THANK YOU :D
Congrats! :)

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017

Amazing! Big Congrats. You are so patient...

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Ok I don't get it. My Background check has been NA forever. I just received my GCMS notes and it looks like there has been no work done on my application since June, when my eligibility and criminality were both passed. The document was created on July 14 and by then my security check status was Not Started. I called CIC last week and they said that my security was the only piece remaining. I cannot, for the life of me, understand what this delay could be for.
You are in same situation as me. I know that security will always 'not started', even it is in progress now. So let's wait. I think after security done, we may move to ip2.

Currently, they have delays in CEC streams. Thats why we may stuck for a while too.

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
Has anybody gotten their PPR today? I would've expected quite a few happy postings today, but so far--zip. :-(

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
OK I am offficially worried... i was asked to upload additional documents June 22 i uploaded it on the 27th or 28.. I am concerned as everyone else its seems got their PPR soon after sending in the additional documents.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
OK I am offficially worried... i was asked to upload additional documents June 22 i uploaded it on the 27th or 28.. I am concerned as everyone else its seems got their PPR soon after sending in the additional documents.
Dont worry, I got GCMS notes today, the day you turn IP2 you have already been approved. So just wait for PPR!

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017

Congradulations!
Can one say he's a PR after receiving CoPR or only until the issuance of maple card?