+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Dear ALL those who answered, guided, helped, supported and encouraged at every step of this AMAZING JOURNEY called "Express Entry" :)!

It all started with me from the onset of EE on 1st Jan of 2015 and it has all come to a sweet end today 28th July 2017. With 1 expired EE profile and 1 rejected SINP, today I have added the most awaited and wished for feather in my cap...COPR :).

Thank you seems such a small word for ALL of you because had it not been for this forum, I would never have made it this far on my own. A big big big THANK YOU to each & every one of you. God bless and Godspeed to you!

P.S. Please ignore my spamming today on all the threads.I have to reach out to every thread I have been associated with and say THANK YOU :D

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hello, can you please share highlights of you notes and how many officer reviewed you file
I ordered 28 June, it was generated 17 July, I got them 28 July!

First thing I noticed Eligibility is done in NA stage. First the application was in CIO Sydney where R10 was done, Criminality passed from 19 do 21 June accordingly with BG status change on profile (which we call IP1), and immediately transferred to CPC Ottawa. There Eligibility was done in NA stage by a case analyst on 6 July, and finally approved by officer on 13 July. Day we enter IP2, it is approved.

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Dear ALL those who answered, guided, helped, supported and encouraged at every step of this AMAZING JOURNEY called "Express Entry" :)!
It all started with me from the onset of EE on 1st Jan of 2015 and it has all come to a sweet end today 28th July 2017. With 1 expired EE profile and 1 rejected SINP, today I have added the most awaited and wished for feather in my cap...COPR :).
Thank you seems such a small word for ALL of you because had it not been for this forum, I would never have made it this far on my own. A big big big THANK YOU to each & every one of you. God bless and Godspeed to you!
.S. Please ignore my spamming today on all the threads.I have to reach out to every thread I have been associated with and say THANK YOU :D
Congratulations !

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

PPRs by period from Jan 1st to Jult 29th:

PPRs in July:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We had seen a lot of PNP-Inland from January getting PPRs last two weeks, it allowed January to clear up to ~75%. However, still a lot of waiting. We can clearly see that the target of 80% within 6 months had been missed by CIC for January applicants, and partially for February.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants. I saw 1 CEC applicants getting PPR. London VO was very active this week.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*The most quiet months as of now, almost PPRs reported in last two weeks (or rather only few, 1 CEC on 28th of July)

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*July has been a quiet months for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Statuses by day of submission for June:

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*July e-APR filers enjoy a very quick processing of meds, averaging 10-12 days. These meds processing time has last time been seen in December 2016.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream from AOR to IP1 (In process for the 1st time):

Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":

Average by stream (current, historical data):

Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow to 15% as there were a lot of OINP and NSNP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)

Average wait by Family size (for 5 family members the sample size is small, don't think it is accurate):

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
So are you sending it locally or waiting until your h1 thing gets sorted out anf then send to ottawa?
I'll be waiting to get my extension to stay in the USA for a little longer then sending it to Ottawa. Sending it to Ottawa because I have been reading that sending it to Ottawa usually takes 2 weeks and I saw that moving to local visa office might take longer because they will have to move the file there first.
Staying in the USA longer was imperative because I have patients who I have to notify that I'll no longer be treating them (I'm a physical therapist)

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,
First i wish all of us best of luck and hope the patience we are experiencing will pass soon:D:D:D:D:D.

I need a little help regarding my status as i don't know in which stage i am currently in now.

I have been nominated by Nova Scotia in January-2017 and accepted it later in February, my AOR received on 28-April-17 and my medical was done before it on 22-March-17.
I have submitted my PCC, IELTS (Expired June-2017) for me & my wife, Proof of Funds, Work Experience and paid the Fees on the submission date.

When i am checking the CIC today, i found my status is as following:

• Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check Not applicable.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Will the expired IELTS affect my Profile or it won't matter since i accepted the ITA before the expiry and submitted my profile.
Also, what do you guys think about my timeline, is it normal to stay 3 months without any update as i am very worried.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: