+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
IP2 , your app is at last stages.
would you mind telling us what documents did they require?
Thanks for replying,
I was asked to upload my travel history, my dependent travel history, designated person form and paystubs.

Will someone please tell how long doest it take to get outcome after this stage? My BG has been NA for at least two months. Getting worried now!! :(

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
I am CEC outland, but already in the 4th month after AOR.. The BGC status is IP1(I guess) for last 70 days.
CEC Outland ! Guess you are having a tough time with CiC's slow process & being out of Canada. Hope everything works out quickly my dear friend !

dinesh_4312

Aug 21, 2015
Hi,

I sent my passport to get the PPR stamped on 10th of July. Does anyone have an idea as to how long it will take to get my passport back as I will be travelling by the first week of August?

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
not yet, NA2 since July 6. Idk when I will get IP2.... it's taking forever now...:(
May be u have already. But did u call and enquire whats happening, just pose a vague question saying ur acount is not showing proper details or make up some reason which has occured abnormal with ur account and as whether everything is going OK with your application and a lot of time has passed and you havent heard any news, see u might get some help.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
May be u have already. But did u call and enquire whats happening, just pose a vague question saying ur acount is not showing proper details or make up some reason which has occured abnormal with ur account and as whether everything is going OK with your application and a lot of time has passed and you havent heard any news, see u might get some help.
I used to order gcms and call them when I was stuck in IP1 for 2 months. After moved to NA2, I didn't contact them. Ill try it later. Today I called them but got hang up.

2 friends of mine got exact timelin but they got ppr already lol

btw, I will try to call them at least 1 time before end of July.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I used to order gcms and call them when I was stuck in IP1 for 2 months. After moved to NA2, I didn't contact them. Ill try it later. Today I called them but got hang up.

2 friends of mine got exact timelin but they got ppr already lol

btw, I will try to call them at least 1 time before end of July.
When was the last time you called and how many times did you call