Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Just to check my visa office. I sent an inquiry mail to them..

Below is the reply

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

"

So any ideas whether it will be finalized in Ottawa itself or they will send to NDVO.

Regards,

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
Hello guys,

We got an email from our Agent this morning with the PPR request with PA UCI and Application #. All dependents passport should be submitted along with the PA & the PPR letter and photos. No mention of any Annex 1 for us.

Looks like the phone call yesterday 'could have' helped. :)

Along with the letter they sent the photo specs which has clearly mentioned the need to write NAME , DOB , Date of photo taken and also the studio location. (photo location can be the stuid stamp with the details). It is just on the back of 1 photograph. The 2nd photo backside is to be blank. Seems this is a standard procedure even for canadian passport renewals outside of canada. Probably just to ensure that the photos are fresh

We were given options to either submit it to the local VFS or Canadian Embassy Abu dhabi or send it in a Xpress courrier to Ottawa. Local VFS was the best for us and we submitted this morning itself. Looks like its a 8-10 calendar day process. May vary based on your nationality. Some nationalities do require biometrics , some dont. In our case, it wasnt taken.

Well , a bit sigh of relief now until the landing and PR card process is completed.

Will keep all updated when we receive the COPR letter & visa done.

Thanks for all your support . Have gathered immense know how on processes via this medium.

Wishing all the of us the best future and speedy approvals to all of you especially the CEC stream.

best regards

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Just to check my visa office. I sent an inquiry mail to them..

Below is the reply

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

"

So any ideas whether it will be finalized in Ottawa itself or they will send to NDVO.

Regards,
Hey could you pass me the li k or the id you used to contact them? Can anyone also pass me a phone number so I could call.
Thank you

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
I called them. She said you passed all, except security check. She also said that is the reason why you see NA2 on your bgc line.

...I just don't know how long it will take to finish the security check :(
That's great! At least you have a bit of clarity, and PPR will come soon. Fingers crossed for this week! :)

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
I called them. She said you passed all, except security check. She also said that is the reason why you see NA2 on your bgc line.

...I just don't know how long it will take to finish the security check :(
I was thinking of calling today, but I dunno . . . it's a stress-fest either way. lol

itsmaddie

Jun 28, 2017
88 days now. No signs of PPR. I did through an Attorney so I cant even view the latest status.

The last I saw on Jun 26th was - Medicals passed and IP1 :( :(

Reactions: Wolverine17

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Members,

I need a clarification for the confusion upon my name mentioned in some of the official documents such as payslips and compensation letter.
Please note that my given name as per passport is SundaraRaman chandrasekaran, "Raman" isn't my middle name.

However, on the payslips & in the compensation letter for the period of 2012-2015, my name is mentioned as "sundara chandrasekaran".
While, in the documents for the tenure 2015-2017, my name is rightly mentioned as "SundaraRaman Chandrasekaran".

During evaluating , Will it confuse visa officer?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Members,

I need a clarification for the confusion upon my name mentioned in some of the official documents such as payslips and compensation letter.
Please note that my given name as per passport is SundaraRaman chandrasekaran, "Raman" isn't my middle name.

However, on the payslips & in the compensation letter for the period of 2012-2015, my name is mentioned as "sundara chandrasekaran".
While, in the documents for the tenure 2015-2017, my name is rightly mentioned as "SundaraRaman Chandrasekaran".

During evaluating , Will it confuse visa officer?
Nope, as we know, some documents use middle name, some not. They understand that :) However, if you want to help them, you can state it in LOE, no hurt to do so.