+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hello friends,

I'm so excited to share that I just received my PPR from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Exactly 1 week after uploading the RCMP and 2 weeks after it changed to IP2 (along with RCMP request).

I'd like to thank everyone in this community that gives their time to share their experience and knowledge and help others, this is the spirit of Canada!

Just interesting that the PPR email came to my Hotmail account, I think I informed it somewhere on my application and it's the same ID of my gmail account and all other communication since EE profile activation came through gmail.

The PPR includes my UCI number and application number, and asks to complete Annex 1 for current mailing address.

Now let us go celebrate ;)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello friends,

I'm so excited to share that I just received my PPR from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Exactly 1 week after uploading the RCMP and 2 weeks after it changed to IP2 (along with RCMP request).

I'd like to thank everyone in this community that gives their time to share their experience and knowledge and help others, this is the spirit of Canada!

Just interesting that the PPR email came to my Hotmail account, I think I informed it somewhere on my application and it's the same ID of my gmail account and all other communication since EE profile activation came through gmail.

The PPR includes my UCI number and application number, and asks to complete Annex 1 for current mailing address.

Congrats where did you recieve it in your inbox or junk folder

Reactions: EdieRo

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
it does. But my 2 calls were after gcms note :)
If it does than my upcoming GCMS notes around Aug 6 will have 3-4 phone calls :(..
Does calls have any effects on our applications?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello friends,

Congrats!!!

Reactions: EdieRo

warrioraks100

Sep 10, 2016
If, at the time of landing, you have in your account equal or more than the minimum required funds as stated by IRCC, then you should rest assured that it won't harm your application at all, regardless how much funds you had shown during your e-APR (filing the profile).

As of now, many applicants who are landing there say that they were not even asked for to show their POF at the time of landing.
However, each applicant and border officer is different. You can't be sure that you will not be asked for to show POF. Asking for POF at the time of landing is totally on the discretion of the officer who checks your landing documents.

But, in your case, at the time of landing, if you have minimum required funds, then you don't need to worry at all. It doesn't have any relation with how much funds you had shown during your e-APR, as far as you maintain minimum required funds.

Hope it helps.
Thank you very much! :)

warrioraks100

Sep 10, 2016
I think as long as you have the minimum funds required as per the guidelines, they don't bother what you do with the remaining money.
You can always plan a trip with family to reduce the stress levels. :)
Yep i need a vacation badly! Been stressed ever since i filed my application! LOL :D