+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

kinner88

Jul 10, 2017
AOR:- 24 Th APR 2017
Medical Passed:- 15th May 17
BG STATUS:- STILL AT IP1

Last week My additional documents was being uploaded. Next day it changed to Additional document
provided is being reviewed. Can anyone advise that why My background check still they didn't started please.

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
My BG is still NA since June 4th.............. AOR on April 5th.
I am so worried.
Hello, I am also in the same shoe AOR april 1st and has been on BG-NA since 4TH or 6th of June.
The last time I called CIC they said Eligibility passed, Criminality passed and medicals Passed so I really don't know why the hold up.
But there is a trend am seeing that people who submit application 1st week are not always that lucky.

Michellehj90

Jun 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Hello, I am also in the same shoe AOR april 1st and has been on BG-NA since 4TH or 6th of June.
The last time I called CIC they said Eligibility passed, Criminality passed and medicals Passed so I really don't know why the hold up.
But there is a trend am seeing that people who submit application 1st week are not always that lucky.

When I called few weeks ago, they told me that they are working on security. I don't rly understand the difference between criminality and security.....

Michellehj90

Jun 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
I called last on the 4th of July and you? I will call today also
I called twice.......once around july 5th and second on July 10th.
I tried calling them this morning. but due to high volume of calls, i couldn't speak with agent yet. I think i'm gna try later this afternoon

Reactions: Jag13

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Ok... in my case all details were mine.. My agent used to upload the docs or guide me how to reply CIC... But what is the registered email ID with CIC in your case?.. shouldn't it be of candidate?... correct me if there is a provision for otherwise, I don't have full knowledge...

@Shipi Did you upload updated passports? Did your PPR email come after uploading the updated passports?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
AOR:- 24 Th APR 2017
Medical Passed:- 15th May 17
BG STATUS:- STILL AT IP1

Last week My additional documents was being uploaded. Next day it changed to Additional document
provided is being reviewed. Can anyone advise that why My background check still they didn't started please.
Same boat bro we have the exact same timeline my BGC - NA last month 3rd week did not receive request for RPRF fees even i am so worried I am CEC Inland maybe the only one left from April as they are already working with May applicants

Reactions: Dill_Harris