FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
what was the wording/contents of your RPRF letting?
They just said that we are processing application for PR and to proceed for a decission we need below document. Then below it was written that please pay RPRF and the office should receive it by 18-July.

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
AOR - 20th April
BG - NA
RPRF paid 5th July

But I haven't passed medical yet as partner is waiting 2nd x-ray, so RPRF doesn't always mean PPR is around the corner, as you get different letter contents
Did you pay RPRF upfront or CIC requested you?

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
What was the content of your RPRF request?

Dear **********,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Dear **********,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
Thanks for sharing. Hope to get something positive soon.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Got it! Thank you!

One more question if you don't mind. For the POF, we have shown more than needed for visa processing, but had to withdrawn during this processing time.Currently we do have more than funds needed as per CIC in our accounts (although less than what we showed during processing). So my question is, will the funds that i have sufficient to show during landing or should i show the amount that i provided during my processing?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
If, at the time of landing, you have in your account equal or more than the minimum required funds as stated by IRCC, then you should rest assured that it won't harm your application at all, regardless how much funds you had shown during your e-APR (filing the profile).

As of now, many applicants who are landing there say that they were not even asked for to show their POF at the time of landing.
However, each applicant and border officer is different. You can't be sure that you will not be asked for to show POF. Asking for POF at the time of landing is totally on the discretion of the officer who checks your landing documents.

But, in your case, at the time of landing, if you have minimum required funds, then you don't need to worry at all. It doesn't have any relation with how much funds you had shown during your e-APR, as far as you maintain minimum required funds.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: warrioraks100

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
If, at the time of landing, you have in your account equal or more than the minimum required funds as stated by IRCC, then you should rest assured that it won't harm your application at all, regardless how much funds you had shown during your e-APR (filing the profile).

As of now, many applicants who are landing there say that they were not even asked for to show their POF at the time of landing.
However, each applicant and border officer is different. You can't be sure that you will not be asked for to show POF. Asking for POF at the time of landing is totally on the discretion of the officer who checks your landing documents.

But, in your case, at the time of landing, if you have minimum required funds, then you don't need to worry at all. It doesn't have any relation with how much funds you had shown during your e-APR, as far as you maintain minimum required funds.

Hope it helps.
Hi @jpv2212 there is a question for you in May AOR discussion. Please check and reply. Thanks in advance.

shilpi

Nov 26, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
My agent's email is on there so he ll be the one who'll get the email. He hasn't contacted me yet
Ok... in my case all details were mine.. My agent used to upload the docs or guide me how to reply CIC... But what is the registered email ID with CIC in your case?.. shouldn't it be of candidate?... correct me if there is a provision for otherwise, I don't have full knowledge...

Reactions: EdieRo

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
was yours the same?
No mine was completely different. I will try to post the exact content for your reference. For me they specified my UCI and then wrote that please pay RPRF by 18-July. They gave me 1 week period to pay the fees.