+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

nevergiveup1990

Jan 4, 2017
Hi Guys
I got my ITA on January 14th and Submitted my application on April 5th. On May 30th I was asked to submit my RCMP certificate. As I am outside Canada now because my work permit expired and I had to leave it took me a long time to get it but I was able to get it and submitted the document on July 12th.My application reads as follows:

Application/profile details

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Where do I stand? Anyone else in a similar situation?

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
what stream? and what your BG status now and been? what was the contents of your RPRF letter? cheers
FSW outland. My agent is handling our application. Have asked him for status updates.
RPRF letter details:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).You must pay
this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for your self as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:

•  Go to our Online Payme nt webpage

•  Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue ” to proceed

•  Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

•  Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

•  Click “Submit”

•  Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,

American Express or Mastercard.
    Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards,

Mdtehsin

May 19, 2017
My AOR was 13-May. RPRF requested and paid on 11-July. Waiting for furthur updates. Please let me know if you get anything from CIC.
Sure. They asked is for our PCC on 22nd July and we submitted on 13th July along with RPRF. So hoping our golden email should be around the corner !

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Ok

- I tried calling CIC but it was only voice mail i could get through - please post if you are able to speak to the agent
Just finished talking with cic now, the agent told me everything looks good on my file so far but that eligibility and criminality is still in progress.. he just said I should be patient that its still within 6 months.. :(

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
FSW outland. My agent is handling our application. Have asked him for status updates.
RPRF letter details:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).You must pay
this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for your self as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:

•  Go to our Online Payme nt webpage

•  Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue ” to proceed

•  Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

•  Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

•  Click “Submit”

•  Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,

American Express or Mastercard.
    Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards,
Sorry, this is identical to mine, I just didn't copy the whole thing, just the main contents.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Just finished talking with cic now, the agent told me everything looks good on my file so far but that eligibility and criminality is still in progress.. he just said I should be patient that its still within 6 months.. :(
Ok.. this is exactly what someone in another group was told. Guess we have to stay put then

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
If that's the case then i better pull out my file I already got Provincial nomination last year and would be getting my pr soon via that some time end of this year

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
To be honest they have the right to be annoyed from the frequent calls and emails and thats why am hesitated about calling or emailing them again but at the sametime its very hard to wait

Gorbzilla

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
hey guys , i just got the email stating that my VO needs my travel history (and yeah i do have travelled alot) , infact I cant even determine which dates i entered and exited some country (due to the heaps of stamps on each page) neither do i remember the dates.

--Any suggestions how can I resolve this situation. should I attach my previous passport's pages also in the IMM form?

---next thing if the VO is asking travel history , does it have any ting to do with PCC (i never remained in any visited country more than 2months).

----one last question. :: if i am asked for travel history , can i determine which point my applications stands at.

hoping and awaiting sincere responses

regards
when you travelled, did anyone take digital photos? If so, find them and hope they have the date stamp on them. I was unsure about the dates of many of my trips (some countries dont stamp on exit, and as I'm British all trips to the EU were not stamped). I managed to locate pictures from each trip and looked at the date stamps. In some cases I may have been a day or two off, but I mentioned this in my LoE.