+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

monster33

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
hey guys , i just got the email stating that my VO needs my travel history (and yeah i do have travelled alot) , infact I cant even determine which dates i entered and exited some country (due to the heaps of stamps on each page) neither do i remember the dates.

--Any suggestions how can I resolve this situation. should I attach my previous passport's pages also in the IMM form?

---next thing if the VO is asking travel history , does it have any ting to do with PCC (i never remained in any visited country more than 2months).

----one last question. :: if i am asked for travel history , can i determine which point my applications stands at.

hoping and awaiting sincere responses

regards

leoboy15

Feb 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
hey guys , i just got the email stating that my VO needs my travel history (and yeah i do have travelled alot) , infact I cant even determine which dates i entered and exited some country (due to the heaps of stamps on each page) neither do i remember the dates.

--Any suggestions how can I resolve this situation. should I attach my previous passport's pages also in the IMM form?
>> As far as my knowledge goes, you need to provide precise details of your travel dates. I know its a pain-in-the-ass, but that's what they want. If someone has any way out, please update.

---next thing if the VO is asking travel history , does it have any ting to do with PCC (i never remained in any visited country more than 2months).
>> By your travel dates, CIC will find out that you have not lived in any country for more than 2 months, at a stretch. Hence, providing complete travel details becomes a must.

----one last question. :: if i am asked for travel history , can i determine which point my applications stands at.
>> It has to be IP1. Others may please correct me, if its otherwise.

hoping and awaiting sincere responses

regards

maanharvir

Feb 4, 2017
Sorry guys for posting in wrong thread but need answer for my important query as below

I have to apply for Lesotho PCC. I stayed in that country for total 182 days in two trips of approx 3 months each. I am not able to find any procedure for this and CIC website it is mentioned as I should apply at local police station which is not possible. If anyone get there PCC for such country and what procedure was followed. I tried google but no concrete info.

How to obtain a police certificate
Lesotho

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes.

How and where do I obtain one?
Applicants should apply in person at their local police station.