+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
2 weeks and still stuck at IP1 stage. The message says 'You application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check'
I am a US resident, AOR April 6th. Is this normal?

pragith

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
80 days since AOR. No updates to my profile yet. Not even medical test results. PNP stream. Disappointed.

wawawa

Jan 2, 2016
BGC went from NA to IP(2) today! Hopefully, we're almost to the finish line!

I'm trying to find what happens to IP(2)...but my google skills is failing me today. Correct me if i'm wrong, this is the part where the senior officer look at the eligibility? IE: job description/add up the points?
Hey guys just give an update of my application, CIC asked me to provide RCMP fingerprint to them. Why I feel like my application just started, even I passed my ME 2 months ago. Also does officer will keep working on my case while waiting for the RCMP report, or they wont do anything until I upload it.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
BGC went from NA to IP(2) today! Hopefully, we're almost to the finish line!

I'm trying to find what happens to IP(2)...but my google skills is failing me today. Correct me if i'm wrong, this is the part where the senior officer look at the eligibility? IE: job description/add up the points?

Mine also changed today to IP2. I think the officers just take a final look here to make sure that everything is fine. As far as eligibility i.e job and education points is concerned they do this between NA>IP2 because thats the longest period.

No one is 100% sure about when this is done. Whats your stream??

Please include your timeline in the signature . This helps a lot.

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Mine also changed today to IP2. I think the officers just take a final look here to make sure that everything is fine. As far as eligibility i.e job and education points is concerned they do this between NA>IP2 because thats the longest period.

No one is 100% sure about when this is done. Whats your stream??

Please include your timeline in the signature . This helps a lot.
Actually, got the GCMS notes today. Looks like R10 and A11.2 was finished by May 30. The application was still in IP1.

See sig. for my timeline, and congratz on IP2! Hopefully PPR next week for the both of us!

Reactions: romrumrira

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
I got my AOR on 29th April. I studied in the US for 10 months during 2009-2010. Later came back to my home country. After joining my job I had to go to the US again 4 times , twice in 2015, once in 2016, once in 2017. But never stayed more than 25 days in any of my trips. I got a FBI clearance around June 2015. I submitted the application with my home country's PCC and the FBI clearance. Later i read in the forum that cic might need the updated FBI clearance since i travelled to the US after 2015 though i did not stay more that 20 days. Luckily i did apply for another FBI clearance even before I got the ITA for the first time in April 2017. Therefore I sent them a CSE on May 29 and uploaded all the documents including a letter of explanation and providing all the proof of having requested an FBI clearance I also requested them to attach this document to my application. My medical passed on June 22 and on June 29 they sent me a reply e-mail saying, "the agent who has replied to me on June 29 has taken action against my request. Rest assured we will inform you if additional information is needed." Also in my profile it said , "The additional document you have provided have been uploaded. I received my FBI clearance report on 1st July and sent it to them using another CSE. After three days in my profile the message changed to "The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed." My background check has always remained as NA since the very beginning till now. What do you guys think about my case? Really worried what will happen even though saw some positive movements in my profile.

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Actually, got the GCMS notes today. Looks like R10 and A11.2 was finished by May 30. The application was still in IP1.

See sig. for my timeline, and congratz on IP2! Hopefully PPR next week for the both of us!
Hi, Shekers,

Do you have any idea what A11.2 is???

From your information, if I understand correctly, does it mean CIC check job and work experience first or last? I feel I am getting lost now.

Thank you

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017

Hi, Shekers,

From your information, if I understand correctly, does it mean CIC check job and work experience first or last? I feel I am getting lost now.

Thank you

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All - I have this sudden concern about the roles that I submitted for the points. The roles have the word Manager in their designation and involves tasks in project management as well. Is that a cause of worry? I remember reading some where that the roles have to be non-managerial. Please let me know what you reckon.

Thanks,
Spencer.

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your passport back after it is sent in when you get the ppr? Ottawa office if that matters.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi, Shekers,

Thank you
A11.2 is eligibility check, CIC checks this after your R10 (completeness check), it includes checking your work experience, NOC, Stream eligibility, CRS, education etc. It is done after R10, but is finalised and approved at the final stage by Visa officer at the very last of process.

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
A11.2 is eligibility check, CIC checks this after your R10 (completeness check), it includes checking your work experience, NOC, Stream eligibility, CRS, education etc. It is done after R10, but is finalised and approved at the final stage by Visa officer at the very last of process.
Hi, K,

Thank you for your reply. So I am wondering when is the last stage? Is it between NA and IP2 or after IP2?