Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I also have almost similar timelines.
I am a US resident, AOR April 6th. Medical passed on June 22nd. No updates since then.
Is that because I graduated from Missouri University in the US?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Kiran,

If you don't mind, can you go into a bit more detail on what happens during IP2? Is it just procedural, ie: all decisions has been made and the application has been approved? Or is there still someone trying to determine the eligibility of the application?

Thanks!
Hi there.

Actually by the time your file is in Ip2, your eligibility has already been passed and approved by your case analyst as well as senior agent, at this stage the VO sort of checks it again quickly to make sure that everything is in order (mostly its just a final last moment approval from VO), but there are certain Visa Officers (who god knows why) who sometimes do last minute verifications like calling employers to check job references etc., some even go to the length of scheduling an interview if they are not somehow satisfied, but this is very rare.
So in conclusions yes all checks are passed by then and security and eligibility are finalised by the VO and file is approved. in most cases its very smooth.

Krishnapatel3

Mar 22, 2017
Hi Andy, I am june AOR but i want to follow whatsapp for april one to get an idea if any rejection or timeline. Could you please add me?

Fadl

Oct 4, 2015
As long as you have the required funds in one of your accounts, you are safe.

After AOR, the next place where your POF comes into effect is when you land in Canada. There the immigration officer might request for a statement of funds. That time a statement of your savings account should suffice.

Nothing to worry here.
Thanks Sahil

KamToor

Apr 30, 2017
CEC INLAND
AOR 8 April
Medical passed: 03 May 2017
BOWP approved: June 12th
BG: "Not appicable" 8th April---- changed to "Next step is to conduct Background check" on 03 May 2017 and then changed to "we are processing your background check" on 07 July 2017.

Is it IP1 or IP2?

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
CEC INLAND
AOR 8 April
Medical passed: 03 May 2017
BOWP approved: June 12th
BG: "Not appicable" 8th April---- changed to "Next step is to conduct Background check" on 03 May 2017 and then changed to "we are processing your background check" on 07 July 2017.

Is it IP1 or IP2?
IP2

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help, I have submitted all my documents on 5th July 2017 and received receipt of acknowledgment at the same time.
can someone please guide me with the next steps?
what are the next stages and how much time approximately it will take for the complete process?

Many thanks in advance!
Piyush

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,

Need your help, I have submitted all my documents on 5th July 2017 and received receipt of acknowledgment at the same time.
can someone please guide me with the next steps?
what are the next stages and how much time approximately it will take for the complete process?

Many thanks in advance!
Piyush
Next step will be Medical passed as you will see it on myCiC. And then some changes in background check later on. The processing time is different a lot for each streams and each persons. However, for CEC stream, it should be around 3 months average.

Reactions: piyush_h

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Next step will be Medical passed as you will see it on myCiC. And then some changes in background check later on. The processing time is different a lot for each streams and each persons. However, for CEC stream, it should be around 3 months average.

Thanks for the valuable information however, I am not sure what CEC stream is...Can you please brief me about it..
I received the ITA through express entry draw for federal skilled worker program..
please let me know.

Thanks a lot
Piyush