+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Same here since June 29.

For US residents, this is the pattern..next step is to background check.. background check in progress few days before ppr.. and ppr..

If rejection happens, it'll happen in next step is to conduct background check stage. Since it doesn't go back to NA, US residents could never know their R10 has been completed or not.
[/QUOTE]

So can we have some sort of understanding that once your background check changes from : Next step is to conduct background check to we are processing your background check we are safer from rejection. Like we would not be rejected now. Little less chances of rejection

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Some people say it will take another 1 month to 40 days to IP2. Hope not that long....
Oh man, i hope not! I'm looking at the trend on the immitracker. Our profile is on the high side for going from IP(1) to IP(NA), in terms of days it took. From previous trends, IP(NA) to IP(2) is quicker, if you waited a long time to get to NA. But they do keep on surprising us, and trends tend to change, don't they :)...

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
So can we have some sort of understanding that once your background check changes from : Next step is to conduct background check to we are processing your background check we are safer from rejection. Like we would not be rejected now. Little less chances of rejection[/QUOTE]

Should be.. at least not for incomplete documents for sure.

vks12

May 9, 2017
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-09-2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
Hi guys......All my dreams are shattered as they have rejected my file which i came to know after i called cic and after waiting for 45 mins on call
The agent told me that they sent me rejection mail on 21st of june and the reason of rejection was that spouse passport was missing.I never received any mail or status to upload any document .Rather till now my agent is not telling us that our file has been rejected .I applied my application from so called experienced and reputed indian immigration consultant whom i provided with every minute detail for making my case a success and payed him 100k
But never expected such a non serious negligence on there part.They ruined our dreams and brought us to the point where we started from, not only making us suffer financially but mentally too.
And the worst part is my WES was expiring in june but my aor was 27 th april so now if i think once to start again i have to wait for WES ECA report at first place and then wait for ITA to be issued
Can you please guide that how long is it taking to get WES done at current time if anybody has an idea.

I wish u all luck and hope that i will be able to join u guys in canda by trying again:(:(:(:(:(
I feel for you. I have been there. My application also got rejected this March. My Lawyer forgot to select a checkbox in my profile. I had paid CAD 5K. It was one of the famous lawyers from Toronto. I didn't lose hope and created my profile myself the next day. Got ITA within a week and submitted my new application on 09 April and it's already approved. All i can say is to be positive. Don't say that your dreams are shattered. It's just a hiccup. Relax, have a beer and create your profile yourself. Just a matter of time. Best of luck.

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
After 61 days of IP(1)...we got IP(NA) 4 hours ago. An hour ago, we got an email requesting to provide Additional Family Information form (IMM5406)

Why would they be asking for that now at this point? How does that add additional information to our PR application? I thought by this time, only thing left is eligibility?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I feel for you. I have been there. My application also got rejected this March. My Lawyer forgot to select a checkbox in my profile. I had paid CAD 5K. It was one of the famous lawyers from Toronto. I didn't lose hope and created my profile myself the next day. Got ITA within a week and submitted my new application on 09 April and it's already approved. All i can say is to be positive. Don't say that your dreams are shattered. It's just a hiccup. Relax, have a beer and create your profile yourself. Just a matter of time. Best of luck.
What your lawyer forgot that lead to rejection?

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
You think the same logic applies to Fsw Inland?
So can we have some sort of understanding that once your background check changes from : Next step is to conduct background check to we are processing your background check we are safer from rejection. Like we would not be rejected now. Little less chances of rejection
Should be.. at least not for incomplete documents for sure.[/QUOTE]

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
After 61 days of IP(1)...we got IP(NA) 4 hours ago. An hour ago, we got an email requesting to provide Additional Family Information form (IMM5406)

Why would they be asking for that now at this point? How does that add additional information to our PR application? I thought by this time, only thing left is eligibility?
Hi, did you also get a new message in your cic account or just got an email asking for additional document? Did you put your family information in your application when you submit? Are you the only applicant? Or you have spouse and children?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC

Hi, it's normal that they request. They just need to fulfill more information. If they done with that, your PPR will be very close :)

Reactions: shekers

vks12

May 9, 2017
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-09-2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
What your lawyer forgot that lead to rejection?
I am CEC with 1 year and 8 month of Canadian work experience, CRS 463. I moved to Canada from US in Nov 2014 and then moved back to USA in May 2016. I have been with same employer ( IT MNC) for last 12 years and intra company transferred ( 3 years India, 8 Years USA and 1.5 in canada).

I had informed my lawyer about my plan to relocate before and after the move. The lawyer did update my profile and personal history with my USA address but didn't change my current employment in employment section. They did create separate entries for mycompany India inc, mycompany Canada Inc and mycompany USA Inc. But Canada inc entry had current employment check box selected. They didn't uncheck that after i moved to USA. I had provided employment reference letters for all 3 location which did specify right duration of employment.

Now comes October 2016 and on my Canada work anniversary my score increased to 472 because the CIC site had Canda as my current work location. So it increased my Canadian experience to 2 years and added points. I got invite in Nov 2016 for 472. I asked the lawyers many times to double check my profile as i had no idea why i got invite when my score was only 463 per my calculations. They always replied to me that all my info is correct and nothing to worry and go ahead with the application.

I got rejection in March 2017. The Visa officer referred to my reference letters and pointed that i can only claim 1 year of Canada work experience and so my CRS is only 463 and not 472, for which i got the invite. Hence the rejection.

I could have saved money (5K lawyer fee + 1.4 K app fee) and 5 months of time only if i had done it myself.
But, hey I didn't hear of this forum then. Now i feel Canada smart.