+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
APR- 24th April
  1. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
  2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
    Review of medical results: You passed medical
    Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
    Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Background check: NA
    Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I IP1 or IP2 ? When do I have to pay the landing fees Of 450 dollars ? How many more days do I have to wait please help ?

sm310

May 30, 2017
APR- 24th April
  1. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
  2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
    Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
    Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I IP1 or IP2 ? When do I have to pay the landing fees Of 450 dollars ? How many more days do I have to wait please help ?
You are IP1.5

Reactions: ynajmee

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
APR- 24th April

completed IP1 now @ NA, after this it will go to IP2-thats the final stage of background stage. Generally, the time taken from NA to IP2 is between 25-35 days. Hope this helps!!

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
completed IP1 now @ NA, after this it will go to IP2-thats the final stage of background stage. Generally, the time taken from NA to IP2 is between 25-35 days. Hope this helps!!
Hi,

I am stuck in BGC NA more than 35 days now...Don't know what to do.

My timeline:
CEC
AOR April 23
Medical Pass: May 16
BGC IP1: May 16
BGC NA: May 19
Still NA.....

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Guys,
There is an entry in tracker for refusal of visa on 28-Jun. Reason mentioned is "PCC for every city lived in India required".
Isn't it that PCC from passport office suffice the purpose and it doesn't mention anything about cities lived in India.
Does anyone have any experience? Are there folks who got PPR based on one page PCC from Passport office India?
Little confused based on this development. :(
If the PCC is from PSK - then you are good. If it is from local police office then you need to get from each local station in each city you have lived.

Reactions: Acetin

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys,

i woke up this morning and found a do-not-reply email from CIC. With great courage, I opened it up and it was a email requesting RPRF fee.
So, does it mean I passed the eligibility check?
My timeline is:

FSW-O
AOR 11/04
Medical Passed 15/06
Background Check to NA 20/06
RPRF Request 29/06

Any idea and suggestion is warmly welcomed

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
My detailed timeline is in my signature. However, here it goes:

FSW-O (India) | CRS: 460 | ITA : 11th Jan 17 | AOR: 4th April | Medicals: 7th June | BGC IP1 : 7th June
BGC NA: 12th Jun | RPRF Request:15th Jun | RPRF Paid: 15th Jun | IP2: 17th June
PPR: 28th Jun
Hi dude, congrats on PPR! I received RPRF request today and just paid it now. I checked many pages to find your timeline.
Seems like RPRF is a positive sigh towards IP2 and PPR.

Reactions: Dp12

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Fsw-I
Aor: April 14
Meds Pass: 28th June
Background 28th June: your application is in progress. We will send message once it started
Background 30th june: we are processing your background check. We will send you if we need more information.

Guys what stage I am. I am asking this question as I did not see NA between two changes

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Fsw-I
Aor: April 14
Meds Pass: 28th June
Background 28th June: your application is in progress. We will send message once it started
Background 30th june: we are processing your background check. We will send you if we need more information.

Guys what stage I am. I am asking this question as I did not see NA between two changes
I think it's IP1, since you Meds Pass is not far away from Background check change date.

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi friends,

Just sharing my status and hoping to see an update soon...

FSW-Inland
eAPR April 29, 2017
AoR April 30, 2017

UCI not provided

Application status
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Hi friends,

Just sharing my status and hoping to see an update soon...

FSW-Inland
eAPR April 29, 2017
AoR April 30, 2017

UCI not provided

Application status
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Be Patient. Fsw Inland are taking time, like to say 75 days. But now I think they have cleared their backlog and they are back in action. You will get Meds passed before 75 days.

aeibine

Nov 21, 2014
Hi guys,

i woke up this morning and found a do-not-reply email from CIC. With great courage, I opened it up and it was a email requesting RPRF fee.
So, does it mean I passed the eligibility check?
My timeline is:

FSW-O
AOR 11/04
Medical Passed 15/06
Background Check to NA 20/06
RPRF Request 29/06

Any idea and suggestion is warmly welcomed
Same happened to me RPRF request this morning, we have almost same timeline, AOR April 11 CEC