+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Any action required always is listed on you application page. Check you application messages section carefully. If nothing, then probably just wait for a day or so and then drop an email to CIC.

As you medicals are still not clear, no one can assume what you need to do.
Hi Prats6 and others,

congratulations! for your PPR.

I got my medicals passed too a short while back.

The status also reads, the background check is in progress ; and ; The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Thanks for your advice.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what do you think? Is it a good signal?

hey congrats on the request.

normally when the ask for this fee, IP2 starts soon....like in 7 to 10 days....can take longer. Nut it is considered a good sign that RPRF is requested which shows ur file processing

abi2712

Jun 27, 2017
Hi All,

I am starting this forum for all the users who are going to submit the application in April.
Let's all of us who gets AOR in April 2017 join this thread to track our timelines.

I will be submitting on April 1st.

Please share link for whatsapp group.

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
hey congrats on the request.

normally when the ask for this fee, IP2 starts soon....like in 7 to 10 days....can take longer. Nut it is considered a good sign that RPRF is requested which shows ur file processing
Thanks mate, I'm a bit worried about whether they accredit me as the NOC job I nominated.
I hope this is a sign that they recognize it.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
If status is IP2 (after NA-IP1-NA-IP2) , does it means that eligibility , security and criminality process has just begun or its means all checks passed.?

Last edited:

Acetin

May 1, 2017
1. Almost everyone who got PPR emails got it at the same time. These are all folks who were on IP2 ranging from Early June to 27th June - Most others have commented the same. I was also informed that my application was approved on 22nd June itself.
2. Local VO - In my case Vfs in Bangalore - which sends the passports to New Delhi for stamping.

Hope that helps!
Appreciate !!
It really does help. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Acetin

May 1, 2017
When you get PCC from PSK - It is for the country, and not address specific. Don't worry.
Thanks again Prats6. Based on your experience it is comfortably concluded that PCC from PSK holds good for approval. No city specific details required. Feel more confident now !! :)

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi @Prats6 , just wanted to have your input on passport scanning. Did you scan all the pages in your passport or only the relevant ones like the bio-page, visa/stamp pages??

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I have been on BGC -NA since June 6th I really don't know if this is normal
AOR - April 1st
MED passed - 5th of June