AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.....after going through previous threads i finally came to know that for IP1 :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
Then it will be NA and last before PPR will be IP2:We are processing your background check, we will send you if we need more information"
I think wordings of IP1 also depends on category. I had IP1 message which you have mentioned here for IP2. Probably bcoz I'm Fsw-O with Canadian exp.

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi friends,

My AOR: 16-April-17 FSW-Inland

The main page of application reads: Your Action is required.

As of today my application reads as follows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

But, there is nothing being shown on the internal application page.

NO emails in spam too. What action needs to be taken is not specified?

Can anyone provide insight on this

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi friends,

Any action required always is listed on you application page. Check you application messages section carefully. If nothing, then probably just wait for a day or so and then drop an email to CIC.

As you medicals are still not clear, no one can assume what you need to do.

Acetin

May 1, 2017
My detailed timeline is in my signature. However, here it goes:

FSW-O (India) | CRS: 460 | ITA : 11th Jan 17 | AOR: 4th April | Medicals: 7th June | BGC IP1 : 7th June
BGC NA: 12th Jun | RPRF Request:15th Jun | RPRF Paid: 15th Jun | IP2: 17th June
PPR: 28th Jun
Congratulations Prats6 !!
Looks like few applications are approved in 85-90 days. If you don't mind could you please confirm for 2 things:
  1. Did CIC specify/inform about PPR emails being batch processed or is it based on your knowledge/experience?
  2. Where did they ask to send Passport for Visa stamping?

Acetin

May 1, 2017
Hello Guys,
There is an entry in tracker for refusal of visa on 28-Jun. Reason mentioned is "PCC for every city lived in India required".
Isn't it that PCC from passport office suffice the purpose and it doesn't mention anything about cities lived in India.
Does anyone have any experience? Are there folks who got PPR based on one page PCC from Passport office India?
Little confused based on this development. :(

djm1414

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
13-09-2017
Guys people are reporting two status for IP1.. which path should it go..

"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
"We are processing your background check, we will send you if we need more information"

Will one get to see both before it goes to NA? Or any of these ? Or which one?
I have seen both before NA. I had the first message when my meds passed and the second message when I received my request for RCMP. My BGC status did not go back to NA in between that I noticed. Once I submit RCMP I'll report back with what happens.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Congratulations Prats6 !!
Looks like few applications are approved in 85-90 days. If you don't mind could you please confirm for 2 things:
  1. Did CIC specify/inform about PPR emails being batch processed or is it based on your knowledge/experience?
  2. Where did they ask to send Passport for Visa stamping?
1. Almost everyone who got PPR emails got it at the same time. These are all folks who were on IP2 ranging from Early June to 27th June - Most others have commented the same. I was also informed that my application was approved on 22nd June itself.
2. Local VO - In my case Vfs in Bangalore - which sends the passports to New Delhi for stamping.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Acetin

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello Guys,
There is an entry in tracker for refusal of visa on 28-Jun. Reason mentioned is "PCC for every city lived in India required".
Isn't it that PCC from passport office suffice the purpose and it doesn't mention anything about cities lived in India.
Does anyone have any experience? Are there folks who got PPR based on one page PCC from Passport office India?
The person might have submitted his PCC from police station just for one city. Hence they got cancelled.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello Guys,
When you get PCC from PSK - It is for the country, and not address specific. Don't worry.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Is UCI updated?

Hi friends,

My AOR: 16-April-17 FSW-Inland

The main page of application reads: Your Action is required.

As of today my application reads as follows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

rafaelfonseca

Jun 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Hi guys,
PCC Check is before or after meds? I saw some profiles reject before it and some after.. thats confusing..

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
When you get PCC from PSK - It is for the country, and not address specific. Don't worry.
It's the same in China. The database for criminal records is shared all across China. I think each police station can access the database simply by login into the information system. No need to provide one for each city you lived.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
APR- 24th April
  1. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
  2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
    Review of medical results: You passed medical
    Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
    Background check: NA

Am I IP1 or IP2 ? When do I have to pay the landing fees Of 450 dollars ? How many more days do I have to wait please help ?