24-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
They begun treating march pnp in june.
They are still treating the first week application slooooooooowly.
Am 30 march and the same
I really don't understand cic logic. Please keep the thread updated if you have any updates on your app :)

ys_reddy

May 30, 2017
CEC Inland

ITA - 24-Mar-2017
AoR - 8-April-2017
Medical Pass - 4-May-2017
Current Status:
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
You passed the medical exam. - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Waiting for PPR.
Anyone with similar dates and got PPR ?

Reactions: riair

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been watching the immitracker, I even went as far back as other AOR months and this is what I have noticed:

After medicals passed is when there's the highest chance of rejection. Specifically 1 to 10 days after medicals passed. In this case, medicals passed takes 60 days, most rejections on the immitracker and also ADR come between days 60 to 70. I am yet to see any rejections after day 70. So if your AOR is past 70 days, you can breathe a sigh of relief. Going by this trend, I think it is safe to assume that R10 and A11.2 take place at this stage.This is also the stage where most people get ADR.

As soon as you pass R10, it changes to NA. The period between NA and IP2 is when security and criminality are checked. This is why the time line varies for many people because we all have various backgrounds.

After your security is passed, you move on to IP2 where your file is checked the last time by a senior officer for program integrity. This senior officer will also make the final decision or recommendation. This doesn't take a long time because it is just a review.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
somebody in this thread said that I'm in IP2. I'm confused.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. - Is it the first time you are getting this message?

If yes, your BG will change to "Not Applicable" and then back to the something like "Background check is in progress" and also did CIC ask for any additional documents from you?

If yes, your Review of additional documents will read "the additional documents you provided are updated".

If both of the above process is done, IMO, you will be in IP2. I think, currently you are in IP1

Last edited:
Reactions: riair