romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR :-04-24-2017

This is my current status.

can anyone tell me which stage is this IP1 or IP2?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details(Ignore this it's a BUG)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - NA.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Will I have to pay the landing fees of 450 cad soon ? when will the eligibility ever change ?
When they done with ur eligibility check, they will request RPRF. Its hard to predict when they finish, so u can call them or order gcms to know about ur application.

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
This is the status of my application. IP1 right?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
My profile shows I passed the medicals. Did not receive any email/Notification in my profile. FSW-Outland (Citizen of Indian, Resident of US. AOR Date: 04/07/2017.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone have idea on how many days would it take for the rest of process?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Are you sure about that chances are low after medicals pass?
No, this is incorrect. Medicals pass is an independent process, it has no relation with R10 or A11.2 checks.
Some people do believe that after R10 check is done (i.e IP1 changes to NA) chances of rejection are less, but it means that chances of rejection due to missing documents decrease, thats all. There are still criminality, eligibility and security pending.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
No, this is incorrect. Medicals pass is an independent process, it has no relation with R10 or A11.2 checks.
Some people do believe that after R10 check is done (i.e IP1 changes to NA) chances of rejection are less, but it means that chances of rejection due to missing documents decrease, thats all. There are still criminality, eligibility and security pending.
In which stage do they check if pcc and pof are accepted or not ip1 or ip2

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
In which stage do they check if pcc and pof are accepted or not ip1 or ip2
I will quote legalfalcon here-

1. R10
-----Criminality and Medicals are done immediately after the R10. While meds are cleared by Health Canada, Criminality is passed based on the PCCs at the CIO.
2. Eligibility - In two stages - Program analyst and then the final review by the agent.
3. Security - The security starts immediately after the eligibility is recommended passed. So if the applicant is outland, by the time the application is transferred to LVO, the security is done, given that there is no travel history, government jobs and other factors which may delay the process.

So concluding from this PCC and POF are checked somewhere between IP1 and IP2, i.e mostly when our background is in NA stage after IP1.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I will quote legalfalcon here-

1. R10
-----Criminality and Medicals are done immediately after the R10. While meds are cleared by Health Canada, Criminality is passed based on the PCCs at the CIO.
2. Eligibility - In two stages - Program analyst and then the final review by the agent.
3. Security - The security starts immediately after the eligibility is recommended passed. So if the applicant is outland, by the time the application is transferred to LVO, the security is done, given that there is no travel history, government jobs and other factors which may delay the process.

So concluding from this PCC and POF are checked somewhere between IP1 and IP2, i.e mostly when our background is in NA stage after IP1.
And this not available stage takes around 4-6 weeks correct?

Reactions: KiranK

g_marwah

Jun 22, 2017
My profile shows I passed the medicals. Did not receive any email/Notification in my profile. FSW-Outland (Citizen of Indian, Resident of US. AOR Date: 04/07/2017.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help

Anyone have idea on how many days would it take for the rest of process?

I have the same status...
No idea which additional documents they are referring to..
Can someone please send me the whatsapp link

To550

Jun 21, 2017
Hi my e-Aor is 10th april and i recived email to provide additional document about additional family information. Document number is IMM 5406
Can anyone tell me is it normal?