BG check : IP2(June 16)
PPR : 21 June
No of applicants : 1
CONGRATS!!!

Reactions: ssvijay

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Did any US resident got any updates today? I dont think they have still started processing US residents cases?
Although i fail to understand why is this happening.

beinghuman

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Yes seems like the next step will be ppr for you!! :)
What additional doc did they requested? I had to give RCMP check and for that i think it may have slowed down my processing plus I have my spouse with my application. So more time for eligibility and security check!
I was asked to submit RCMP after I passed my medicals.

Reactions: nirzhor89

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
My AOR is 2nd April and no update on my application since then. Not even UCI is showing up. Any suggestion what to do apart from waiting? I am PNP inland applicant.
You're not alone. PNP has been kind of slow this period. Just be patient, I believe you guys would get updates soon enough.

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Thanks

drimm17

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, guys,
I am FSW outland, AOR April 11th.

My medical has been in "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you." for one week now. However, the background check has gone through NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check", and back to NA (Jun 19).

Also, My application details say "Your action is required". But CIC relied my email telling me they do not require further information.

I really do not know what has happened here.

Last edited:

djm1414

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
13-09-2017
Did any US resident got any updates today? I dont think they have still started processing US residents cases?
Someone with April 3 AOR on the tracker got medical passed today.

In the whatsapp group an FSW-Inland applicant talked to a CIC call center agent who stated that their R10 and A11.2 checks were done and criminality was being processed, but the VO did not update anything in the system. It's possible US residents are being processed similar to inland applicants as both cases go through CPC Ottawa instead of a local VO.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
My AOR is 2nd April and no update on9 my application since then. Not even UCI is showing up. Any suggestion what to do apart from waiting? I am PNP inland applicant.
They begun treating march pnp in june.
They are still treating the first week application slooooooooowly.
Am 30 march and the same

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Someone with April 3 AOR on the tracker got medical passed today.

In the whatsapp group an FSW-Inland applicant talked to a CIC call center agent who stated that their R10 and A11.2 checks were done and criminality was being processed, but the VO did not update anything in the system. It's possible US residents are being processed similar to inland applicants as both cases go through CPC Ottawa instead of a local VO.
Thanks for the information.. Really appreciate it.
But can the R10 happens without UCI number? Cause for me even that is not updated?

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Hi, guys,
I am FSW outland, AOR April 11th.

My medical has been in "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you." for one week now. However, the background check has gone through NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check", and back to NA (Jun 19).

Also, My application details say "Your action is required". But CIC relied my email telling me they do not require further information.

I really do not know what has happened here.
This is very normal . It's either they are still reviewing your medicals or the officer reviewing your application hasn't updated it. You're "NA" currently . Hopefully should be in ip2 next ( " we are processing your background check) I have heard of this situation a couple of times and their medicals got updated later on. Good luck

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Another fsw Outland (Usa ) just got medicals passed. AOR (5th of April) I guess it's about time

drimm17

Jun 20, 2017
This is very normal . It's either they are still reviewing your medicals or the officer reviewing your application hasn't updated it. You're "NA" currently . Hopefully should be in ip2 next ( " we are processing your background check) I have heard of this situation a couple of times and their medicals got updated later on. Good luck
Thank you very much. Maybe I need to order GCMS notes?