+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
How are processing times calculated?
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) calculates processing times from the day CIC receives an application to the day it makes a decision on the application.

When estimating how long you will wait to receive a temporary visa, you must also take into account up to 10 days of transit or delivery time on top of CIC’s processing time. The time your application will spend travelling to and from CIC will vary depending on where you live.
umm isnt this from the temporary visa section of cic ebsite? i dont know cic has discrepancies in its website...during prep for ielts, this caused me problems as i didnt know what my highest benchmark was...in one webpage contradicted with the crs ranking webpage which proved to be the most authentic one.

i read your thread pertaining to the AOR...its impossible for them to "check completeness" and send an AOR email...as i received the email right away and i sent in my application on a saturday...which was april 2nd...

anyways thanks for your help...this immigration jargon really gets on my nerves...

ill just assume the six month countdown starts from april 2nd...since thats how it has been working for all past applicants...not everythin in this world goes by "rule book" even though cic wrote...the six month standard processing time starts when they assessed it as coomplete...otherwise how do inland applicants get their PPR within 1-2 months?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
In Australia third parties like VETASSESS etc. verify your employment relevance and authenticity, Canada makes this decision on its own without third party involvement. But as per my understanding there needs to be some correlation.
No. Vetassess and other assessing bodies do not very authenticity, DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) does.

Assessing bodies verify relevancy of degree to your nominated job code (usually that is, with few exceptions).

Reactions: KiranK

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi guys, please I've got a question about educational documents

Was i supposed to have uploaded WES and IELTS certificates with my educational diplomas? cos i saw somewhere in another forum that it should be uploaded.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys, please I've got a question about educational documents

Was i supposed to have uploaded WES and IELTS certificates with my educational diplomas? cos i saw somewhere in another forum that it should be uploaded.
there are a lot of conflicting opinions :)

Based on guidelines it is not required to upload the IELTS certificate/report.

CIC conducts a check using the reference number you provide in the form.

However, you may upload it, however, you will have to merge it with your other education documents.

You can do the same with ECA.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We can see that Jan has 59% clearance, while February 48%, we will soon see February to continue to increase the share, while Jan will clear-up a bit slower, the reason for it is shown below in Applicants By stream chart, showing that the share of PNPs in Jan was almost 40%, compared to 20% with Feb. PNP-S are currently wait the longest to get their passports requested.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC. PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*Please note we have seen some quick Passport Requests (~65 days) this months. Which is a positive sign.

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Number of e-APR applicants by month in 2017
*March is peak period (with 20k+ ITAs in 90 days range is not a surprise)

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
there are a lot of conflicting opinions :)

Based on guidelines it is not required to upload the IELTS certificate/report.

CIC conducts a check using the reference number you provide in the form.

However, you may upload it, however, you will have to merge it with your other education documents.

You can do the same with ECA.
thanks a lot.. cos i was freaking out already since i already had my medicals passed

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Guys, I had another update in my application:
AOR- 4th Apr, Med-7th June, IP1-7th June, NA-12th June, RPRF Request-15th June
I had uploaded RPRF on 15th, this was updated on 16th June. The BGC update was on 17th June - Is this IP2?

Comments please?

Where is this application? Details
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: jiminaende

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Hi Guys, I had another update in my application:
AOR- 4th Apr, Med-7th June, IP1-7th June, NA-12th June, RPRF Request-15th June
I had uploaded RPRF on 15th, this was updated on 16th June. The BGC update was on 17th June - Is this IP2?

Comments please?

Where is this application? Details
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That's ip2. Congratulations

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
IP2? really?
I thought eligibility is checked before ip2?
No intend to offence. I'm having the same status as his/hers. So, feel like to confirm it.
Kindly check your background check . If it's " we are processing your background check" that's ip2. You can share your timeline

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Kindly check your background check . If it's " we are processing your background check" that's ip2. You can share your timeline
I checked again and it says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
I checked again and it says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
That's ip1. They haven't started your background check. Once it changes to "we are processing your background check then it's ip2" . He trend for most fsw application ~ NA >>> ip >>> NA again >> ip2 >> ppr