+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Zifrit

Jul 13, 2017
Hello guys ;)
More then 10 days that i raise a CSE and mail local VO "Paris" and no response !!
No even a typical mail who said " we are processing your case ...bla bla bla "
It is so frustrating, what can i do now ?! I resent an email three days ago and still no response :/
PS : e-AOR 193 days

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello guys ;)
More then 10 days that i raise a CSE and mail local VO "Paris" and no response !!
No even a typical mail who said " we are processing your case ...bla bla bla "
It is so frustrating, what can i do now ?! I resent an email three days ago and still no response :/
PS : e-AOR 193 days
Have you applied for GMCS notes.? I have crossed 180 days. No updates yet. I am trying to call CIC since past two days but It seems that they remove an option to talk with an agent.
Anyone knows how to contact with an agent.? Thanks.

Zifrit

Jul 13, 2017
Have you applied for GMCS notes.? I have crossed 180 days. No updates yet. I am trying to call CIC since past two days but It seems that they remove an option to talk with an agent.
Anyone knows how to contact with an agent.? Thanks.
Not yet !

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
I advice you to apply GCMS notes. So you can have an insight knowledge of your application. I applied for that I came to know that they have the concern regarding my work address and telephone number.
Could u please elaborate this?? What kind of concern? What did they mention in gcms about this? Are u inland??

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Could u please elaborate this?? What kind of concern? What did they mention in gcms about this? Are u inland??
Yes, I am CEC inland candidate. Actually, I was working with the company name "ABC" for 8 months and later on owner has established the new company "XYZ" and now I work for company "XYZ". Company ABC has still existed and XYZ also exists. Both companies have the same address and telephone number.
"It appears that ABC & XYZ are located at the same address and both have same telephone numbers, Maybe PA worked on 2 projects for the same company."

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Yes, I am CEC inland candidate. Actually, I was working with the company name "ABC" for 8 months and later on owner has established the new company "XYZ" and now I work for company "XYZ". Company ABC has still existed and XYZ also exists. Both companies have the same address and telephone number.
"It appears that ABC & XYZ are located at the same address and both have same telephone numbers, Maybe PA worked on 2 projects for the same company."
Oh ....did they ask you anything meanwhile??
Did u submit all together one employmnt letter and T4?