+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
No, They didn't ask anything.? I am planning to provide Latter of explanation. Any Suggestions..?
If you have already submitted t4 , paystubs with total duration and having ABC and XyZ in mentioned in them that should be ok as of what i know....no harm in providing explanation as well....was the status in gcms notes like this from very long ?

Reactions: Zifrit

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
If you have already submitted t4 , paystubs with total duration and having ABC and XyZ in mentioned in them that should be ok as of what i know....no harm in providing explanation as well....was the status in gcms notes like this from very long ?
I have provided all the paystubs, T4, NOA. But I don't why it takes so long.It so frustrating.

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I submitted a case specific inquiry web form last Friday and just received an email, nothing really helpful. It is just a standard respond which did not answer my question.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Enquiry:
to whom it may concern, I applied for the permanent residence under Express Entry CEC. The application was submitted on April 13, 2017. On May 02, 2017, I received an online update indicated my medical result had passed, however no updates regarding my application after that day. It has passed six months processing time last week. From the GCMS note I ordered, I noticed my application was sent back from CPC vegreville to Centralized Intake Office for Workload (re)-distribution on July 19, 2017. I would like to verify my application status and know what processing stage I am currently at.

Last edited:

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I submitted a case specific inquiry web form last Friday and just received an email, nothing really helpful. It is just a standard respond which did not answer my question.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Enquiry:
to whom it may concern, I applied for the permanent residence under Express Entry CEC. The application was submitted on April 13, 2017. On May 02, 2017, I received an online update indicated my medical result had passed, however no updates regarding my application after that day. It has passed six months processing time last week. From the GCMS note I ordered, I noticed my application was sent back from CPC vegreville to Centralized Intake Office for Workload (re)-distribution on July 19, 2017. I would like to verify my application status and know what processing stage I am currently at.
Hi,
I sent an email asked about my status last Friday since my Application is passing the 6 months processing time, and I got the same generic response on Monday saying it’s still in their regulatory timeline.. I also raised an CSE on Monday, don’t know when I can receive it...