+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Do have any updates after 180 days.? Have you contacted CIC.? How about the GCMS notes.?I am in the same boat.So much frustration.
My background check only started after 180 days. I'm going to give it until the end of this week before I contact the CIC helpline. Have ordered GCMS notes. But those too will take time to come. Fingers are crossed till then.

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
call cic and speak to an agent, they will let you know.
Tried doing this twice just now but due to the high volume of calls, they couldn't transfer to an agent. Since we are based in the Middle East and we have received a nomination from Ontario, where is our application likely to go? @legalfalcon - do you know which email we can use to get a status on our application?

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
That’s great.... hopefully you’d get ppr in a few days..,
I got a call for an interview too and got my ppr three days later
I give CIC call center call today and asking about the status. He clearly mentioned it twice that assessment has been done and everything is perfectly fine, there is nothing for them to be reviewed further and I will get that letter any time soon. Officer hasn't generated any letter yet. Today is third business day after I have that call. If I am lucky as you, then I will get PPR today :)

Reactions: shinene2020

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I give CIC call center call today and asking about the status. He clearly mentioned it twice that assessment has been done and everything is perfectly fine, there is nothing for them to be reviewed further and I will get that letter any time soon. Officer hasn't generated any letter yet. Today is third business day after I have that call. If I am lucky as you, then I will get PPR today :)
Could you please share your timeline and your case processing center?