+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Aiman zein

Aug 16, 2017
Others are saying PPR comes max 20 days after IP2 mine it is more than 35 days and counting... something wrong there or it happened with others

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
AOR: 7th april 2017
IP2 since 7/7/2017
No update since that time
Add me to the whatapp group
We have almost the same timeline. I got IP2 on the same day as you but no PPR yet, the wait can be tiring and frustrating considering that others got PPR on the same day as IP2 or maximum or 2 weeks after. It shall end in praise bro, just be patient.

Is your application FSW-Outland?

Aiman zein

Aug 16, 2017
We have almost the same timeline. I got IP2 on the same day as you but no PPR yet, the wait can be tiring and frustrating considering that others got PPR on the same day as IP2 or maximum or 2 weeks after. It shall end in praise bro, just be patient.

Is your application FSW-Outland?
Yes FSWO

Reactions: olatee506

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Yes, exactly the same as mine.. the last notes was generated on June 22 and the last update on CIC was June 24. I think the GCMS can also trigger. The ADR changed from require additional doc to no needed.
What was your due date for review?
Mine was yesterday

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
  1. Hi guys, please help!!!

130 days since AOR
    CEC
    AOR- April 10
    Medical pass May 4
    Ip1 since may 4
    Additional documents uploaded before
    June 10
    Status showed additional documents status: being reviewed since July 28

Called cic on Aug 14
    R10 completed
    Criminality and eligibility - in process
    Security - not started

Status of additional documents: been uploaded since August 15 afternoon.

How long it will take to complete eligibility and criminality?

Does the status of additional documents means some development on my application?

Please HELP me with your valuable suggestions!!!

< Prev1536537538539540541

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
I called CIC yesterday and your BG status is just like mine(Criminality and eligibility - in process and Security - not started). After knowing that I started browsing and figured out that for some people it took around 10 days after criminal and elig in process to Security start being processed as well, but unfortunately there is not a lot of cases and we can't trust on these days I just told you. Lmk if you find some info more useful.

Good luck to us :)
  1. Hi guys, please help!!!

130 days since AOR
    CEC
    AOR- April 10
    Medical pass May 4
    Ip1 since may 4
    Additional documents uploaded before
    June 10
    Status showed additional documents status: being reviewed since July 28

Called cic on Aug 14
    R10 completed
    Criminality and eligibility - in process
    Security - not started

Status of additional documents: been uploaded since August 15 afternoon.

How long it will take to complete eligibility and criminality?

Does the status of additional documents means some development on my application?

Please HELP me with your valuable suggestions!!!

< Prev1536537538539540541

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Why do BGC takes so long for some applicants?

If your application is stuck in the BGC and your GCMS notes show that everything else has been completed, then it could be either of the two scenarios:

a) The application is stuck with CSIS. CSIS may be conducting an in-depth investigation into your file. This could be a result of your past military service, extensive travel to suspicious countries, known political or governmental affiliation. Sometimes it could be as remote as the company you worked for is under investigation by a law enforcement agency of a foreign country. Only since you were an employee, and not named in the investigation, CSIS will take its time to probe the issue before it gives its conclusive report.

b) The CSIS report is awaiting final review from IRCC: In most cases the delay is at this stage. CSIS after filing its report, the IRCC has to make a final review and a determination. When CSIS flags a few things, CSIS does not recommend that the application be cancelled, but it is on the IRCC to determine if based on the CSIS report an applicant would be inadmissible in accordance with IRPA. Most applications are held up here. This is because the IRCC will send that report to officials specifically trained to look into the inadmissibility issues based on security and they will make a final determination, which will then be approved by an agent.

What can an applicant do if his application is stuck at BGC?

If an application is stuck at BGC for a very long time, i.e. more than 3-5 months after your eligibility is cleared you have two options:

a) You can inquire about the status of your security check directly from CSIS. To enquire about the status of a an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:

a. a full name,
b. date and place of birth,
c. the signature of the applicant, and
d. a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.
e. If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.
f. Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:
Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954
It takes CSIS 8 weeks to process these requests. Information on this is available at https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php#bm02 Some applicants have successfully obtained information from CSIS.

b) If CSIS has finished the security screening, then your file is pending final review with IRCC. There is nothing much you can do at this stage. However, there is anecdotal evident that ordering GCMS notes does initiate the process. This is because every time you order GCMS notes, an agent will review the notes before releasing them. If the file has been reviewed by the Agent, and is pending posting the update on the system, the same will be done by the agent when he is reviewing the notes and this will move your file ahead.

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question on RPRF:

We unfortunately are going through an unreliable agent and he didn't inform us at the time of processing our application that we had the option of paying RPRF upfront.

As it is, the PNP stream is taking forever. Do you know if there is any way to make this payment while the application is in process to avoid additional delays?