VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
s-r-z said:
Have you people heard of cases are rejected because of security reasons? In other words, inadmissible.
I have heard of three cases that after a long security screening they are determined inadmissible, all from Iran, just because of the supervisor they worked for or the company they were hired :eek:. I am afraid as my EE is now in 7th month and it is stuck in the security part :'(.
Those would be really rare i believe. Unless you actually work for one of the same employers, i doubt you should have any concerns.

visitingprof

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Newfoundland
LANDED..........
PR since 2017
Dear friends,
can you please share me the average processing time of PNP nominee Express Entry applications? I would appreciate any information you provide. Thanks

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
s-r-z said:
Have you people heard of cases are rejected because of security reasons? In other words, inadmissible.
I have heard of three cases that after a long security screening they are determined inadmissible, all from Iran, just because of the supervisor they worked for or the company they were hired :eek:. I am afraid as my EE is now in 7th month and it is stuck in the security part :'(.
Hi
How long did it take for security screening? My one is also taking long time (11 months) , some times I also fear of rejection.

agusting

Sep 1, 2016
Hola Barista,
Yo tambien soy Barista, resido en Colombia, queria saber como fue tu proceso de obtencion de la visa Express Entry para nuestra profesion, que tan facil es para nosotros? pues estoy muy interesado en migrar a Canada con mi familia.
Ojala puedas orientarme y pasrme unos tips, acuerdate cuando recien comenzastes tu proceso y seguro q tambien necesitastes que te orienten.
Gracias

Agustin

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi

I need help with my BOWP application

received ITA in CEC and submitting my file today

My question is that Can I apply with BOWP with AOR I received right away, MY work permit is going to expire soon on 30th October , dont have enough time to wait

Did anybody got approval recently on BOWP with first AOR

Please advise

Thanks

joelvetticat

Sep 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
02-06-2018
Hello Seniors,

Like many have shared before, these forums are a big help when submitting application & a morale boost.

I submitted my ITA application on 27-Oct-2016.

Reading form the various posts, I understand I have a waiting period of 6 months or more ( :mad: ).

Thanks everyone for the support and info.

Wishing everyone a speedy PR.

Cheers !!!
Joel Lawrence
+974 5029 4073

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is anyone here asked to provide financial statement after submitting PR application through Express Entry ?

gatorengineer

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-16
Doc's Request.
11-08-16
AOR Received.
27-06-16
IELTS Request
CELPIP Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-07-16
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
I dint pay attention to when my BG went to In Progress but it has been like that for more than 3 months.
GCMS notes say that I am stuck at Criminality part of it. I was asked for RCMP (2.5 months ago) which I sent (notes refer to that in Incoming Correspondence but no updates in Criminality section to say it was further processed.
My last 2 notes (requested 40 days apart) have been exactly same. If it takes so much time for Criminality, i am sure gonna be screwed when they start security part. and I have no criminal history or forces experience. FML for having a relatively common name.

On the bright side it says Eligibility as Passed so I can atleast get a BOWP when my current WP expires in May 17. It appears I have a long wait time ahead.

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Has anyone done something similar? Please advise.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
aaruhani said:
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Has anyone done something similar? Please advise.
People do this all the time. It is not illegal for some one to carry your PR card out of country

abbash87

Oct 8, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone tell me that if you get your PPR near to medical expiry, what will be the validity of the visa or by what time you are asked to enter Canada?
My timeline is below:

Medical passed
AOR: April 10, 2016
Background "In process": October 29, 2016

My medical will expire on January 15, 2017. Even if I get the PPR now it will take me 4 to 5 weeks to get back the passport with the visa. So what will be the validity of the visa as the medical is going to expire.

Regards,

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
abbash87 said:
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone tell me that if you get your PPR near to medical expiry, what will be the validity of the visa or by what time you are asked to enter Canada?
My timeline is below:

Medical passed
AOR: April 10, 2016
Background "In process": October 29, 2016

My medical will expire on January 15, 2017. Even if I get the PPR now it will take me 4 to 5 weeks to get back the passport with the visa. So what will be the validity of the visa as the medical is going to expire.

Regards,
You be asked to redo medical before ppr

cooldude87

Nov 29, 2015
Hi,

I have submitted my express entry PR application through PNP PEI on 21st July, 2016 and following is my application status:

ITA -- 29th June 2016
Date of submission ---- 21st July 2016
Medical --- passed ---- 15 august 2016
Documents required --- not yet
Background check -- in progress --- 21st august 2016
final decision --- not made yet

Please if any one could help why it is getting delayed. I ordered first time, my GCMS notes on 9th November 2016 but haven't received yet. Will update later.

regards