AOR for Buffalo Applicants

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone!

Is there anybody out there that submitted their application for skilled worker through Buffalo at the Beginning of JAN 08 that has already received their AOR? They received my paperwork on January 2nd, 08 and still no AOR.

Thanks.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Traveler,

About 2 years ago it took me a month to receive my AOR from Buffalo, but I submitted my package in February. I think Buffalo just has more applications now, and also you also submitted your application when they were still experiencing lag from the holiday season. So you'll probably receive AOR very soon.

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thaiguy said:
Traveler,

About 2 years ago it took me a month to receive my AOR from Buffalo, but I submitted my package in February. I think Buffalo just has more applications now, and also you also submitted your application when they were still experiencing lag from the holiday season. So you'll probably receive AOR very soon.
Thaiguy, it’s good to hear from you and thanks for your input. I know I will receive it sometime. I was just wandering about somebody else status.

I hope you're doing well there in Canada.

Regards,

Traveler74.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
I'm still looking for permanent work! I have a part-time job offer at $50/hr, but I want more security than that.

Just so you know, if your background is banking, you'd do better to look in Toronto or Ottawa than in Vancouver. Here it seems mining, logging and tourism are the big industries.

Good luck!

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those interested in knowing about time frame for AOR from Buffalo

They received my application on JANUARY 2nd 2008 and today MARCH 10th 2008 I have received my AOR. It was slightly over 2 months.

AP

Star Member
Jul 7, 2007
Hello traveller,

Even I recd my AOR today they recd my application on 3rd Jan.

Regards,

AP