Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
Hey Everyone,

I'm currently working in Canada and my 1 year Canadian experience will get completed by next week. I have applied for my passport renewal and its currently being processed. I am thinking to create the express entry profile with my old passport info as I don't wanna miss a potential draw and once I receive the ITA and my new passport I am planning to upload that and mention about the renewal in the LOE. Can I do the same? or I should skip the draw until I get my new passport?

Please help me with this. Thanks!

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hey Everyone,

I'm currently working in Canada and my 1 year Canadian experience will get completed by next week. I have applied for my passport renewal and its currently being processed. I am thinking to create the express entry profile with my old passport info as I don't wanna miss a potential draw and once I receive the ITA and my new passport I am planning to upload that and mention about the renewal in the LOE. Can I do the same? or I should skip the draw until I get my new passport?

I would until you get your new passport if I were you.

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
I would until you get your new passport if I were you.
But considering current draw trends and high CRS I am thinking to get the ITA in coming draw if possible, can't I explain in the LOE and upload the latest passport once I recieved the ITA?

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
But considering current draw trends and high CRS I am thinking to get the ITA in coming draw if possible, can't I explain in the LOE and upload the latest passport once I recieved the ITA?
of course it's up to you

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey Everyone,

Create a separate thread and ask this question. If you aren't dec AOR, stop spamming here please.

Taurus34

Jan 10, 2023
Anyone with a December AOR received any news / GUs / etc? It's been radio silence for me since biometrics submitted/received on Dec 27.

I'm not surprised or anything, I know we are still far away from the expected 6 months for processing. Just curious if anyone else has received indication that their process is moving along and close to getting a PPR. It looks like there are a couple folks with late Nov AOR who have received their PPR.
Here is the whatsapp link for FSW-O December AOR:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FRATH3iQ1Ce0jC3vEhIV52

feanor13

Dec 20, 2022
Here is the whatsapp link for FSW-O December AOR:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FRATH3iQ1Ce0jC3vEhIV52
Thanks for sharing. I don't use WhatsApp though, so will follow along on the forums here instead.

Anyone with a December AOR received any news / GUs / etc? It's been radio silence for me since biometrics submitted/received on Dec 27.
Update at my end, received an ADR on Feb 8 for marriage proof, responded on Feb 12.

Reactions: Miracle2018

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing. I don't use WhatsApp though, so will follow along on the forums here instead.

Update at my end, received an ADR on Feb 8 for marriage proof, responded on Feb 12.
Do you know your visa offices, primary vo and secondary vo?

feanor13

Dec 20, 2022
Nope, the communication so far from IRCC doesn't include any info on VOs. Perhaps I could get it by requesting GCMS notes (I'm not sure), but I feel it might be too soon to do that since it's only been ~2 months since AOR.

On a separate note, I see that our profiles/dates are very similar, will be following your journey to PPR closely! Good luck to you!

Reactions: gagan.196

feanor13

Dec 20, 2022
Ah I see from your previous post that one way to find out about VOs might be to call IRCC. I think I will do that in March if I haven't heard anything by then. I saw that your Eligibility hasn't started yet -- at my end I was able to use the "new" IRCC tracker to see that my Eligibility is passed (but my wife's has not started), which is probably related to the ADR we got for marriage proof.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope, the communication so far from IRCC doesn't include any info on VOs. Perhaps I could get it by requesting GCMS notes (I'm not sure), but I feel it might be too soon to do that since it's only been ~2 months since AOR.

On a separate note, I see that our profiles/dates are very similar, will be following your journey to PPR closely! Good luck to you!
Thanks. I called ircc to find out about vo's, turns out primary vo: Edmonton and secondary vo: Montreal, both are pretty slow in processing application looking at previous applications. Ordered GCM's as well on 7th Jan, not recieved it yet. Ircc agent informed me on call Eligiblity: not started Criminality: Passed, Info sharing: In progress, Security: not started. Same appears on the new tracker. Good luck to you as well!

Reactions: feanor13

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ah I see from your previous post that one way to find out about VOs might be to call IRCC. I think I will do that in March if I haven't heard anything by then. I saw that your Eligibility hasn't started yet -- at my end I was able to use the "new" IRCC tracker to see that my Eligibility is passed (but my wife's has not started), which is probably related to the ADR we got for marriage proof.
If your eligibility is passed already, High possibility that you don't have to wait till March. You should receive your PPR soon!

feanor13

Dec 20, 2022
If your eligibility is passed already, High possibility that you don't have to wait till March. You should receive your PPR soon!
Ah now that would be really awesome :) Thanks for your encouragement, and fingers crossed everything works out soon for all of us. Will post on here if I hear anything (including further ADRs or status changes)