+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR December 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

feanor13

Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations buddy! Same dates and COR as you. What was your VO and what does your ircc new tracker say??
Thanks! I was thinking of your message from a couple days ago when you said that after Eligibility pass and ADR under review it was likely that I’ll receive the PPR email before March, good prediction!

Re: VO — Man i tried really hard to look all over the PPR email and I cannot for the life of me find any indication of a VO. Will try again and update you, I know you are Edmonton+Montreal right? Will keep you posted.

Re: New tracker — the new tracker seems pretty damn accurate to me. On Feb 15 the background check for me and my spouse updated to Completed, and the next day we got PPR

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks! I was thinking of your message from a couple days ago when you said that after Eligibility pass and ADR under review it was likely that I’ll receive the PPR email before March, good prediction! Haha

Re: VO — Man i tried really hard to look all over the PPR email and I cannot for the life of me find any indication of a VO. Will try again and update you, I know you are Edmonton+Montreal right? Will keep you posted. Right Edmonton+Montreal

Re: New tracker — the new tracker seems pretty damn accurate to me. On Feb 15 the background check for me and my spouse updated to Completed, and the next day we got PPR
So happy for you :) Cheers!!

Reactions: feanor13

miide 2

Feb 10, 2023
Thanks! I was thinking of your message from a couple days ago when you said that after Eligibility pass and ADR under review it was likely that I’ll receive the PPR email before March, good prediction!

Re: VO — Man i tried really hard to look all over the PPR email and I cannot for the life of me find any indication of a VO. Will try again and update you, I know you are Edmonton+Montreal right? Will keep you posted.

before the background check was updated to completed, what was showing ? in progress or not started

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi, AOR-6th February-my UCI got updated today in Gckey but I didn’t receive Biometric instructions letter and Medical also shows not passed. When I can expect BIL?

angryrabbit

Feb 22, 2023
Hi folks
I have a question- I gave my biometrics on Jan 13 and I can see the number appearing in my account. But it still shows "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." in "biometrics".
This is normal right? I guess I don't have to worry about anything as long as I see the Biometrics Number in my account?
Thanks!

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
Hi All,
Here is my status:
ITA-23rd nov 22
AOR-22nd dec 22
Medical passed-26th jan 23
Biometrics Provided-31st jan 23

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
Hi folks
I have a question- I gave my biometrics on Jan 13 and I can see the number appearing in my account. But it still shows "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." in "biometrics".
This is normal right? I guess I don't have to worry about anything as long as I see the Biometrics Number in my account?
Thanks!
I see the same thing in my profile.

Traudek

Jan 9, 2023
Hi everyone, I finally got my Request for Visa email. Sharing my timeline

CRS Score - 496
ITA - 9th November
Upfront Medical Exams submitted - 11th November
(Biometrics provided prior due to travel visa)
AOR - 13th December
Ghost Update - 20th December
Medicals Passed - 21st December
Biometrics Linked - 22nd December
Additional Document Request - 22th December
Additional Documents Received - 3rd January

Signed up on the new IRCC Tracker on 15th Feb. It showed the following -
Eligibility - Completed
Medicals - Completed
Background Verification - Not Started
Ghost Update - 23rd February
Background Verification Completed - 23rd February