AOR august 5th , medical no update , no ecas access HELP !! plz advice

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

i am freaking out.

August 5th AOR . Mycic is stuck at eligibility review in progress , medicals not needed at this time

ECAS no access .

Inconsistent replies from CIC officers .

First they told me to call after 3 months from the date i did my medicals as to provide them with my doctors' contact info . i did that exactly 3 months after i did my medical and when i called to give them the doc's contact info they told me that they have my medical results and received it one 10 days after i did my medical. so i asked why is there no update in Mycic , she says she doesnt know. Why i dont have access to ECAS , she said to email technical support with case specific enquiry , which i did 1 month ago and still no reply from those guys .

any idea guys on what i can do next ??? :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :( :(

JB1234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Relax. I am also an August applicant and got my medicals updated just 2 weeks back. Give it some time.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB1234 said:
Relax. I am also an August applicant and got my medicals updated just 2 weeks back. Give it some time.
mine bg not started yet more than 2 months now.... :mad:

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you contact cic ? or did you plat the wait and see game?

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h2omd said:
hi all

i am freaking out.

August 5th AOR . Mycic is stuck at eligibility review in progress , medicals not needed at this time

ECAS no access .

Inconsistent replies from CIC officers .

First they told me to call after 3 months from the date i did my medicals as to provide them with my doctors' contact info . i did that exactly 3 months after i did my medical and when i called to give them the doc's contact info they told me that they have my medical results and received it one 10 days after i did my medical. so i asked why is there no update in Mycic , she says she doesnt know. Why i dont have access to ECAS , she said to email technical support with case specific enquiry , which i did 1 month ago and still no reply from those guys .

any idea guys on what i can do next ??? :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :( :(
Did you apply for GCMS notes? If not, may be you can give it a try.

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaitanyaprsd1 said:
Did you apply for GCMS notes? If not, may be you can give it a try.
thanks for the reply

whats a GCMS notes? i did some online searching but still dont have a clear idea .

will this hurt my application ??

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://caipsnotes.com/About.shtml#2

The above link is only for your reference. If you reside in Canada, you can order it (it costs 5CAD) by using the link below

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

It will not delay or do any harm to your PR application

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaitanyaprsd1 said:
http://caipsnotes.com/About.shtml#2

The above link is only for your reference. If you reside in Canada, you can order it (it costs 5CAD) by using the link below

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

It will not delay or do any harm to your PR application
Thank you for your kind advise

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you guys remember that they have a 6 month processing time right? there's nothing you can do until 6 months have passed. Wait it out.

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
you guys remember that they have a 6 month processing time right? there's nothing you can do until 6 months have passed. Wait it out.
Hi , i saw in your signature that you received GMCS notes .
how long did it take for them to send it to you ?