VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Student visa applications will end by 30th this mnth.expect some ppr rains

Aamir087

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
I am CEC Inland applicant and have been checking this thread very often, with

AOR 26th April 2016.

Currently all my checks are complete except security. And I have crossed 6 months period.

Hopeful to see some good news soon. Fingers crossed :)

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope all april aoers who are left will receive this week thanksgiving gift to all of us.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
toludee said:
that's life, people leave after they have gotten their ppr, we still waiting we have no choice but to wait it out... you just pray yurs come sooner, its all about life seasons, summer winter, fall and autumn
Im still here brother...keep checking regularly for updates from you guys..any news of rrk?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Email rec'd from cic

Hello,

Our records show that you may be a permanent resident (PR) of Canada. This email is a reminder that you must present your valid Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada.

Canadian permanent residents who do not present a valid PR card or PRTD may be denied boarding their flight to Canada for not having the appropriate travel documents.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside of Canada. The expiry date is printed on the card. If your PR card is expired or will expire within six months, you should apply now to renew your card.

If you are in Canada and do not currently have a permanent resident card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident card.
If you are outside of Canada and do not have a PR card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD).
Plan ahead and check the processing times to receive a valid PR card or PRTD before your next international trip.

Please note that if you believe you no longer meet Canada’s permanent residency requirements, your permanent resident status must be resolved before you can apply for a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For example, if you choose to give up (renounce) your permanent resident status, you can then apply for an eTA or a visa. Learn more about your residency requirements and your options as a permanent resident of Canada.

We encourage you to share this information with your family and friends as we want to avoid Canadian permanent residents experiencing travel delays because they don’t have the appropriate travel document to board a flight to Canada.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

amsi

May 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I got my first 113 pages GCMS report today. The final notes read as following. They were updated on Aug 28, same date when I received the ghost email. Everything seems ok to me so not sure what is hold up then. Should I be looking at something else in the report?

“I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirements of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ – Passed ******ADMISSIBILITY******

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
amsi said:
Hey guys, I got my first 113 pages GCMS report today. The final notes read as following. They were updated on Aug 28, same date when I received the ghost email. Everything seems ok to me so not sure what is hold up then. Should I be looking at something else in the report?

“I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirements of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ – Passed ******ADMISSIBILITY******
The hold up is security buddy

Regards

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
lazybone said:
Email rec'd from cic

Hello,

Our records show that you may be a permanent resident (PR) of Canada. This email is a reminder that you must present your valid Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada.

Canadian permanent residents who do not present a valid PR card or PRTD may be denied boarding their flight to Canada for not having the appropriate travel documents.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside of Canada. The expiry date is printed on the card. If your PR card is expired or will expire within six months, you should apply now to renew your card.

If you are in Canada and do not currently have a permanent resident card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident card.
If you are outside of Canada and do not have a PR card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD).
Plan ahead and check the processing times to receive a valid PR card or PRTD before your next international trip.

Please note that if you believe you no longer meet Canada’s permanent residency requirements, your permanent resident status must be resolved before you can apply for a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For example, if you choose to give up (renounce) your permanent resident status, you can then apply for an eTA or a visa. Learn more about your residency requirements and your options as a permanent resident of Canada.

We encourage you to share this information with your family and friends as we want to avoid Canadian permanent residents experiencing travel delays because they don’t have the appropriate travel document to board a flight to Canada.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
=====================
I got the same email too buddy....i landed last week and completed the landing formalities and got SIN as well. we were told our PR cards would be mailed to us in 6 weeks. we left and returned to India in 10 days and now we receive this email..
whats this email all about? any idea?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
dpr said:
=====================
I got the same email too buddy....i landed last week and completed the landing formalities and got SIN as well. we were told our PR cards would be mailed to us in 6 weeks. we left and returned to India in 10 days and now we receive this email..
Any chance that CIC is discouraging soft landing through implying this method?

Thanks

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
dpr said:
=====================
Hi,
it seems people are getting such emails after landing more often these days than before.

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No ppr for aor april? Been on march, May and june thread this week but Still only a few pprs. I wonder why its so slow for the past weeks. Maybe cic people are already on christmas vacation.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
dpr said:
=====================
fahad04 said:
Any chance that CIC is discouraging soft landing through implying this method?

Thanks
I guess it an auto generated response when PR card is printed or is sent out...sometimes two successive emails are sent as well...my spouse got two and I got only one...JP got two as well...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Aln_mj said:
No ppr for aor april? Been on march, May and june thread this week but Still only a few pprs. I wonder why its so slow for the past weeks. Maybe cic people are already on christmas vacation.
1 PPR from Nash1197... FSWO from India...

Regards

MARS100

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
27-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
still waiting for an update on my application
I ordered gcms notes last December 3, 2016.
Thanks to @lazybone for sharing the info about visafile.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lazybone said:
1 PPR from Nash1197... FSWO from India...

Regards
Share timelines when u share ppr