19-04-2017
Passport Req..
27-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
new in this thread
As of today my application is more than 6 months processing time.
AOR 23rd October 2016

The status of my application has not changed.

Application/profile status - Open
Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of Medical Results - Review in Progress
Review of Submitted Documents - Provided
Scheduling an Interview/ A background Check is needed - Not needed at this time
Final decision - Not Started

I also still cannot access my ECAS login despite having my UCI number.

reported it to CIC helpdesk and that my application is still being processed.

i haven't ordered gcms notes. I am not sure how to do it? Should I just wait or is it good to order GCMS.
Can someone assist me on how to get one? I live in SG so I assume my VO is in SG

farzad1983

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016/17-05-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys
I'd like to give you an update with regard to my application.

My AOR is April 3rd. And my process was somehow tiring. Since a month after submission I went to background check in progress, and was asked two times for Additional Documents. However, since they were unfairly suspicious of my Profile, finally on November 15 they called my Company and asked several questions from the CEO of the Company regarding my position, my activity, my insurance, my salary, etc. Hopefully, since I had declared nothing paradoxical, the Embassy seemed to be convinced of the Explanation of the CEO and Immediately my profile changed from in progress to Not needed at this time and a day later to In Progress again. And last night on Friday, I was asked to Pay the RPRF.

And now I am waiting to see when the Embassy will send me the golden mail after almost 8 months of unfair stress and frustration.

Bests

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
MARS100 said:
new in this thread
As of today my application is more than 6 months processing time.
AOR 23rd October 2016

The status of my application has not changed.

Application/profile status - Open
Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of Medical Results - Review in Progress
Review of Submitted Documents - Provided
Scheduling an Interview/ A background Check is needed - Not needed at this time
Final decision - Not Started

I also still cannot access my ECAS login despite having my UCI number.

reported it to CIC helpdesk and that my application is still being processed.

i haven't ordered gcms notes. I am not sure how to do it? Should I just wait or is it good to order GCMS.
Can someone assist me on how to get one? I live in SG so I assume my VO is in SG
When was your AOR? Oct or Apr?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
farzad1983 said:
Guys
I'd like to give you an update with regard to my application.

My AOR is April 3rd. And my process was somehow tiring. Since a month after submission I went to background check in progress, and was asked two times for Additional Documents. However, since they were unfairly suspicious of my Profile, finally on November 15 they called my Company and asked several questions from the CEO of the Company regarding my position, my activity, my insurance, my salary, etc. Hopefully, since I had declared nothing paradoxical, the Embassy seemed to be convinced of the Explanation of the CEO and Immediately my profile changed from in progress to Not needed at this time and a day later to In Progress again. And last night on Friday, I was asked to Pay the RPRF.

And now I am waiting to see when the Embassy will send me the golden mail after almost 8 months of unfair stress and frustration.

Bests
Brother..you are very close to the end..be strong...just a few weeks hopefully..rprf is a very good sign..

Best wishes!

farzad1983

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016/17-05-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lazybone said:
Brother..you are very close to the end..be strong...just a few weeks hopefully..rprf is a very good sign..

Best wishes!
I really hope so.
But I was expecting to get to the end by this coming week.

Thanks for the support.

Bests

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
farzad1983 said:
I really hope so.
But I was expecting to get to the end by this coming week.

Thanks for the support.

Bests
No worries my brother..it will come for sure..dunno if it will by the end of the week..better late, than never

Cheers!! :)

farzad1983

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016/17-05-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lazybone said:
No worries my brother..it will come for sure..dunno if it will by the end of the week..better late, than never

Cheers!! :)
You are right.

Awaiting impatiently

Nash1197

Apr 17, 2016
Hi Guys... I received my AOR on the 15th of April'16. Since then it has been a very looong wait :'( with in between a document being asked within a month's time on a gap they presumed when i was doing my post grads and a month later a call from the Canadian Embassy here asking about a few details about me. Since then till last week it had been total silence.

Now last week i received a mail asking for doc Additional Family Info IMM5406 to be filled in and sent to them within 2 weeks. The exact words of the letter are as below:

"In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 9****** - NAME:
> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by:

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your MyCIC account."

Now i have three queries, two are related to the above and the other isn't:

1) On the CIC website I am able to find the form as IMM5406E, is it the same as IMM5406?

2) Did any one on this forum get the request for the same form and if so what's their current status?

3) Lastly my wife's passport got renewed in August. How do i go about updated CIC that her passport number has changed? And will this lead to further delays with my application?

Please help with any info that you have, however small. :-[
Thanks in advance.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Nash1197 said:
Hi Guys... I received my AOR on the 15th of April'16. Since then it has been a very looong wait :'( with in between a document being asked within a month's time on a gap they presumed when i was doing my post grads and a month later a call from the Canadian Embassy here asking about a few details about me. Since then till last week it had been total silence.

Now last week i received a mail asking for doc Additional Family Info IMM5406 to be filled in and sent to them within 2 weeks. The exact words of the letter are as below:

"In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 9****** - NAME:
> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by:

All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your MyCIC account."

Now i have three queries, two are related to the above and the other isn't:

1) On the CIC website I am able to find the form as IMM5406E, is it the same as IMM5406?

2) Did any one on this forum get the request for the same form and if so what's their current status?

3) Lastly my wife's passport got renewed in August. How do i go about updated CIC that her passport number has changed? And will this lead to further delays with my application?

Please help with any info that you have, however small. :-[
Thanks in advance.
1 and 2. the additional family information form is very normal to get. Fill out that form correctly. when you find the form, without or without the E, it should say addl family information on the top of the form
3. write a LOE explain the passport renewal and attached scanned copy of the passport...send off both together from your mycic

easy fix for both and pretty normal....doesn't cause much delays

hope this helps!! :)

MARS100

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
27-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
lazybone said:
When was your AOR? Oct or Apr?
oops sorry my AOR was 23 April 2016

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
MARS100 said:
oops sorry my AOR was 23 April 2016
Ecas has been decommissioned long ago...you wont get any updates from there..it will only be thru mycic and thru notes... You can order notes thru 3rd parties like visafile.info or gcmsnow...takes about a month to come..

Sgvo takes some time brother..they are little slow..but you wont know your vo till you actually order notes..most likely it is sgvo but it might be ottawa as well..

Hope this helps!!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
lazybone said:
Ecas has been decommissioned long ago...you wont get any updates from there..it will only be thru mycic and thru notes... You can order notes thru 3rd parties like visafile.info or gcmsnow...takes about a month to come..

Sgvo takes some time brother..they are little slow..but you wont know your vo till you actually order notes..most likely it is sgvo but it might be ottawa as well..

Hope this helps!!
Dear lazybone brother,

If I order GCMS notes through 3rd parties like visafile.info or gcmsnow, then

1. After my order payment & submission of "Consent form", usually how many days 3rd parties take to send GCMS request to CIC?
2. After CIC receives GCMS note request, how many days they take to process that request before note generation?
3. Usually when CIC generates the note after request? I mean, after order at which date the note is actually generated? (I think that date is written on GCMS note)
4. CIC then directly send the note to us or the 3rd parties?

If you please give me some shade on above matter, I would be obliged.

Thank you

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
fahad04 said:
Dear lazybone brother,

If I order GCMS notes through 3rd parties like visafile.info or gcmsnow, then

1. After my order payment & submission of "Consent form", usually how many days 3rd parties take to send GCMS request to CIC? Almost immediately
2. After CIC receives GCMS note request, how many days they take to process that request before note generation? Usually a week or two but notes will say the day it was printed
3. Usually when CIC generates the note after request? I mean, after order at which date the note is actually generated? (I think that date is written on GCMS note) yes..answered above
4. CIC then directly send the note to us or the 3rd parties? It will come to 3rd parties first and then it will get sent to you...because you are authorising them to order the notes on your behalf

If you please give me some shade on above matter, I would be obliged.

Thank you
Welcome brother!! :)

Nash1197

Apr 17, 2016
lazybone said:
1 and 2. the additional family information form is very normal to get. Fill out that form correctly. when you find the form, without or without the E, it should say addl family information on the top of the form
3. write a LOE explain the passport renewal and attached scanned copy of the passport...send off both together from your mycic

easy fix for both and pretty normal....doesn't cause much delays

hope this helps!! :)
Thank you.... i just downloaded the form and on top it's written that
"The principal applicant, their spouse and all dependent children 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form"

So now I am a bit confused whether only i have to fill it or my spouse also on her behalf as the letter stated only as below.
 9****** - NAME:

Nash1197

Apr 17, 2016
And additionally it states the below:

"All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your MyCIC account.
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section"

~~ so does that mean I have to upload it on CIC as well as send hard copies to the High commission/ Embassy? Anyone had this same situation?