Below are my details:

Category (CEC/FSW/PNP): CEC
Inland or Outland: Inland
Application submission date: 04/09/2016
AOR date: 04/09/2016
Medical Status: 04/13/2016
Medicals Passed Date: 04/13/2016
Current BG Status: In Progress
Current BG Status date: 04/16/2016 (First time) 09/01/2016 (Second time)
Additional Doc Request Date: 06/27/2016
Additional Doc Request Type: Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
Additional Doc submitted date: 06/28/2016
RPRF (Upfront/date): Upfront
ITA received date: 04/06/2016
CRS Score: 470
BOWP (if applicable): No
LMIA (if applicable): No
PNP (if applicable) Province: No
Visa Office(if applicable): Ottawa

Please update it in tracker.

Helen33

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadbangalore said:
congrats!!!! where is your file, may i know VO?
not sure, it should be processing in Ottawa, considering lots of friends were the same VO as similar situation as me.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
my bg went to progress on 25th aug for second time. my app is pretty straight fwd, no document request or issues so far. As from GCMS my eligibility was recommended pass on 30th July 2016 and security was not started.. my question is when can i expect ppr????

long weekend has begun and i am sort of bored so thought to research this a bit as there wont be any movement for next 3-4 days...

Helen33

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinitmenon said:
my bg went to progress on 25th aug for second time. my app is pretty straight fwd, no document request or issues so far. As from GCMS my eligibility was recommended pass on 30th July 2016 and security was not started.. my question is when can i expect ppr????

long weekend has begun and i am sort of bored so thought to research this a bit as there wont be any movement for next 3-4 days...
Hi Vinitmenon, I am almost the same situation as yours. FSW inland, no LMIA, no PNP. NO document request so far. and BG just changed to in process on 31 Aug. So, we just need wait and patient...and big news one day finally!

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Helen33 said:
Hi Vinitmenon, I am almost the same situation as yours. FSW inland, no LMIA, no PNP. NO document request so far. and BG just changed to in process on 31 Aug. So, we just need wait and patient...and big news one day finally!
i am just procrastinating :p

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Helen33 said:
Hey helen

Im also fsw inland..no pnp/ lmia..got several doc requests..my bg check went to progress 2nd time aug/23.....i dont know why ppl go by dates, compare timelines, etc...and my file is ' complicated '

What ppl fail to compare is personal situations/life stage which makes so many applications different from others...the category you applied under has no bearing

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
lazybone said:
Hey helen

Im also fsw inland..no pnp/ lmia..got several doc requests..my bg check went to progress 2nd time aug/23.....i dont know why ppl go by dates, compare timelines, etc...and my file is ' complicated '

What ppl fail to compare is personal situations/life stage which makes so many applications different from others...the category you applied under has no bearing
lazybone we are just comparing dates to get a perspective on how cic works. this way we have something to do while waiting for pr. i agree everyone has their personal situations/life stages but no body is pointing that and making fun of any situation that person has. every application is handled differently but applications like cec inland are similar in some ways.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
also waiting period for everyone is almost similar once RPRF is done. Ppl who do upfront RPRF need to get GCMS to know when RPRF was shown as complete.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
vinitmenon said:
lazybone we are just comparing dates to get a perspective on how cic works. this way we have something to do while waiting for pr. i agree everyone has their personal situations/life stages but no body is pointing that and making fun of any situation that person has. every application is handled differently but applications like cec inland are similar in some ways.
firstly, i am with you 100% and totally get it..with respect to the 'nothing to do while waiting for PR' part....i didnt mean any offence buddy... ;)
in respect to comparisions....just my opinion here...

lets assume x and y apply for PR with AOR jan 1 2017...assuming they are both PNP inland...yes, its nice to actually check if x got bg check in progress 2nd time in june 2017 and y did not...and y can exchange notes with x to see whats happening with their application (this is exactly what we are doing here in this community and what the tracker is all about) I cant help but add here-Kudos to JP without whose valiant contribution this would have never been possible...

but say x thinks in his mind...since we both applied on same day..we should get PR same day...isnt actually constructive....it doesnt happen...i have tried searching this one this forum on recent threads and found nothing... but that does not mean it might not happen...(we have 4- 5 Apr 6th Aor's here including smo1000, garj, myself and some others...will be oddly interesting to see what happens...as we have all applied under different categories...with more or less same personal situations) I cant help but add again "ALL APRIL 6th Aors will you please stand up?"-just to find out if there are more ;D

lastly..i still cant understand why both x and y are SOOOO concerned about bg check being in progress second time... i mean so what??...from the bg check being progress...what does it indicate? nothing.... does it indicate your assessments are complete? no..does it give you an indication that you are close to PR? 'might be Yes'(everybody here is thinking the same thing)..if yes...no guarantees about when and if and how soon etc.. :p. so why bother?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
vinitmenon said:
also waiting period for everyone is almost similar once RPRF is done. Ppl who do upfront RPRF need to get GCMS to know when RPRF was shown as complete.
heres a thread for applicants who did not pay RPRF upfront...i had researched this thread too...if you find a definite trend from RPRF to PPR let me know coz i didnt find any-just random RPRF requests after meeting eligibility...infact members of this thread had already established this fact that whether you pay RPRF upfront or not...doesnt make any difference...if you pay upfront...it will save you some time +/- 1-2 weeks....but the 1-2 weeks lead might turn processing speed into a lag/at par due to other factors...check an OP called mian mian FSW outland in march 2016 thread...been over 100 days since RPRF...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rprf-paid-month-ago-but-ppr-still-pending-connect-here-rprf-in-april-and-may-t428048.0.html

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Specifically talking about RPRF, I actually ended up getting my RPRF request along with my PPR, both at once and in the same letter, and I know I am not the only one this happened to (there is at least one more poster on this forum who had something like this happen to him).
So I'd say there is no larger pattern to RPRF requests, actually, but getting one is always a good thing.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Specifically talking about RPRF, I actually ended up getting my RPRF request along with my PPR, both at once and in the same letter, and I know I am not the only one this happened to (there is at least one more poster on this forum who had something like this happen to him).
So I'd say there is no larger pattern to RPRF requests, actually, but getting one is always a good thing.
Congrats on getting PPR buddy!!....was just reading about your post about ghost emails now ;D

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
lazybone said:
Congrats on getting PPR buddy!!....was just reading about your post about ghost emails now ;D
Thank you :)

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
lazybone said:
firstly, i am with you 100% and totally get it..with respect to the 'nothing to do while waiting for PR' part....i didnt mean any offence buddy... ;)
in respect to comparisions....just my opinion here...

lets assume x and y apply for PR with AOR jan 1 2017...assuming they are both PNP inland...yes, its nice to actually check if x got bg check in progress 2nd time in june 2017 and y did not...and y can exchange notes with x to see whats happening with their application (this is exactly what we are doing here in this community and what the tracker is all about) I cant help but add here-Kudos to JP without whose valiant contribution this would have never been possible...

but say x thinks in his mind...since we both applied on same day..we should get PR same day...isnt actually constructive....it doesnt happen...i have tried searching this one this forum on recent threads and found nothing... but that does not mean it might not happen...(we have 4- 5 Apr 6th Aor's here including smo1000, garj, myself and some others...will be oddly interesting to see what happens...as we have all applied under different categories...with more or less same personal situations) I cant help but add again "ALL APRIL 6th Aors will you please stand up?"-just to find out if there are more ;D

lastly..i still cant understand why both x and y are SOOOO concerned about bg check being in progress second time... i mean so what??...from the bg check being progress...what does it indicate? nothing.... does it indicate your assessments are complete? no..does it give you an indication that you are close to PR? 'might be Yes'(everybody here is thinking the same thing)..if yes...no guarantees about when and if and how soon etc.. :p. so why bother?
I agree with u. Just because someone with same aor as mine got ppr doesnt mean i will get it too. Thats plain stupid i guess. But only thing i believe is that if that person with same aor as me got ppr then i would be getting it soon too.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
BG in process today, no ghost emails

Very surprised since ive been waiting for a rejection. My GCMS notes said that i fell under the points required, since i had collected points for high school and undergraduate separately (instead of highest education) by declaring 2 degrees! However, i had updated them regarding masters completion recently so maybe they considered that. From what i heard you can only obtain points for your highest education at POINT of ITA. I really hope its coming through now. Do not want to go through the entire process and wait again.