Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
SamSamo said:
Hi all,

Just FYI... my BG went "in progress" yesterday. This is the 1st time it went "in progress".
My timeline is below.
02-04-2016: AOR
03-04-2016: ghost email
07-04-2016: medical passed
19-08-2016: BG went "in progress"
wow congrats.......may i know ur country and category.

Helen33

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boblee2000 said:
CEC Inland
April 1 AOR
April 13th medical exam Passed and BG check changed to in progress
May 12th BG check changed to not needed at this time
[size=10pt]Aug 19th BG check changed to In progress second time (I believe my PPR is on the way)[/size]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
congratulation!

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
SamSamo said:
Thanks.
FSW Outland
Russia
Congratulations!....Hopefully PPR is on the way.....
Do you know your VIsa Office buddy?

figor

Aug 20, 2016
Hi,

my BG went to in progress today

my timeline is

FSW Outland

April 3 - AOR
April 4 - Medicals passed
August 20 - BG in progress

Not sure what is my VO but I have a Russian passport and I work in Germany for several years now - could be Vienna then I guess.

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
figor said:
Hi,

my BG went to in progress today

my timeline is

FSW Outland

April 3 - AOR
April 4 - Medicals passed
August 20 - BG in progress

Not sure what is my VO but I have a Russian passport and I work in Germany for several years now - could be Vienna then I guess.
Congrats...BG in progress gives a profile update email also ?

puttareddy

Feb 5, 2016
ITA Received: 28/Feb/16
App Submitted: 05/Apr/16
medical passed:12/Apr/16

I have requested for GCMS notes on 07/Jul/2016 and received the it on 20/Aug/2016, which states that "AGENT REVIEW A11.2: Proof of funds appears not met". But with the application I have submitted $19,335 where as the eligibility for the family of 3 is just $18, 617. This review was on Apr 15th and no further update from that time onwards.

Any suggestions? I am totally shocked by the comments and any suggestions for next steps are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here is the complete activity history of my application for your reference.

Review: 2016/04/12
Review Notes: Support service Agent Application: E000000XXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the application and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT for R10 Review. MIN Score: 453 ITA-463 Principal Applicant promoted, spouse application promoted. Existing UCI Dependent 1 application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP check Initiated CLIENT FEES : Paid PA Has ECA with accompanying foreign credential: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: English IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMNETS SET FOR REVIEW: PPT, CLIENT INFO, EDUCATION, PROOF OF FUNDS, POLICE CERT WP UNDER PPT PA Eligibility showed as FAILED prior to application promotion.

Review: 2016/04/13
Review notes: *** AGENT REVIEW ***: POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT India. Criminality Decision passed. EDUCTION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Review: 2016/04/15
*** AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Note: Proof of funds appears not met Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application. A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points total: 80 CRS points at ITA: 463 CRS minimum score for round:453 Current CRS Score: I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 2 years Canadian work experience with Syntel Canada PA awarded points for 3 years foreign work experience with Syntel Private Limited Primary occupation: NOC 2174 with Syntel Private Limited Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment or the equivalent in part-time employment.

puttareddy

Feb 5, 2016
puttareddy said:

I have requested for GCMS notes on 07/Jul/2016 and received the it on 20/Aug/2016, which states that "AGENT REVIEW A11.2: Proof of funds appears not met". But with the application I have submitted $19,335 where as the eligibility for the family of 3 is just $18, 617. This review was on Apr 15th and no further update from that time onwards.

Any suggestions? I am totally shocked by the comments and any suggestions for next steps are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Review Notes: Support service Agent Application: E000000XXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the application and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT for R10 Review. MIN Score: 453 ITA-463 Principal Applicant promoted, spouse application promoted. Existing UCI Dependent 1 application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP check Initiated CLIENT FEES : Paid PA Has ECA with accompanying foreign credential: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: English IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMNETS SET FOR REVIEW: PPT, CLIENT INFO, EDUCATION, PROOF OF FUNDS, POLICE CERT WP UNDER PPT PA Eligibility showed as FAILED prior to application promotion.

Review notes: *** AGENT REVIEW ***: POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT India. Criminality Decision passed. EDUCTION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

*** AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Note: Proof of funds appears not met Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application. A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points total: 80 CRS points at ITA: 463 CRS minimum score for round:453 Current CRS Score: I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 2 years Canadian work experience with Syntel Canada PA awarded points for 3 years foreign work experience with Syntel Private Limited Primary occupation: NOC 2174 with Syntel Private Limited Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment or the equivalent in part-time employment.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
dadbangalore said:
Congratulations!....Hopefully PPR is on the way.....
Do you know your VIsa Office buddy?
Hoping for it too.

I don't exactly know my VO, but guess it is Warsaw?!

farzad1983

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016/17-05-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
puttareddy said:

I have exactly the same note as you. only one week earlier than you is analyzed. AOR: 3 April
proof of funds appear not met.

however, a month later in May 12, they asked me to send them three last bank statements.
and since submitting the documents i have not received any update.
I have ordered another note on August 16 and waiting to see what is going to happen.

wish you good luck.

puttareddy

Feb 5, 2016
farzad1983 said:
I have exactly the same note as you. only one week earlier than you is analyzed. AOR: 3 April

however, a month later in May 12, they asked me to send them three last bank statements.
I have ordered another note on August 16 and waiting to see what is going to happen.

wish you good luck.
Thanks for your reply bro. Ok, I will await for an email from them for the bank statement. thx a ton.

puttareddy

Feb 5, 2016
farzad1983 said:

wish you good luck.
According to your application, How much you suppose to show and how much you have actually shown at the time of application submission?