Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
I understand and I am well aware bro. Every one has a choice and free will. I did not impose on you. So why do you oppose my thoughts. I am encouraging the one's that need. Okay.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
How do we know that when was the status of any process changed. My back check shows not needed at this time. How can i check that it has changed or not before.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
How do we know that when was the status of any process changed. My back check shows not needed at this time. How can i check that it has changed or not before.
Everytime an update is made to your file or if someone works on your file, you will get an email.

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Hey,
So I'm new at this forum. As I understand it, we have started seeing a delay in getting the PPR i.e. it is taking more than 6 months to process files. Have you heard anything similar??

Category : FSWP – Outside Canada
NOC Code : 0112
ITA received: 10 Feb 2016
Medical done: 08 March 2016
App. Filed....: 08 Apr 2016
Confirmation of online application transmission: 08 Apr 2016
Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR): Apr 08, 2016
Medical Passed: Apr 09, 2016
PPR: Awaited
Passport request: Awaited
Passport returned: Awaited
COPR: Awaited

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
Spielo said:
The travel history thing is so absurd for us Europeans that it's kind of hilarious. Asking your typical European to list every instance of foreign travel over 10 years is ridiculous. I listed dozens, including day-trips to Paris (from London, it's quicker to get to Paris than my parents' house in south west England). Some people who live in Malmo, Sweden commute to Copenhagen, Denmark on a daily basis. I've flown to Germany and then immediately driven through to Austria to go snowboarding, is that a trip to Germany or a trip to Austria (on the form, it can only be one). :D
I'm European and even though it is not easy to remember where or when and for how long time we have stayed in other European countries, we have to do our best to fill our application.
I did include more than 20 trips as well, but it's part of the process, right ?! ;D
If your have flown to Germany, but your destination was Austria, I'd select Austria as the trip destination.
For countries where you stayed only a day or 2, I'd suggest to do a table : I did few cruises (staying one day in each country), so to make it simpler for the VO, I did a table with the countries and the date I was there.
If someone works in another country on a daily basis, this applicant could write a LOE to explain this specific situation. Not so hard to do.

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
alternatesp said:
Did you order GCMS notes... which is your Local Visa Office?

Hi Congratulations, did your BGC was changed again to In progress? before your PPR?

Im AOR April 23

Thanks

vkaslp

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Are there no FSW applicants with International experience ...applying for PR...in this thread?

If yes, could you share your timeline.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
HKK_13! said:
Hey,
So I'm new at this forum. As I understand it, we have started seeing a delay in getting the PPR i.e. it is taking more than 6 months to process files. Have you heard anything similar??

If your application to PR passes the 6 months timeline, then if you call CIC Contact Centre, they may look into your file and let you know the status.

P.S. If you are within the 6 months time line, then this option may not be applicable.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
HKK_13! said:
Hey,

You may also order GCMS notes. This will help you to know the status of your file.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
JP_IndoCan said:
If your application to PR passes the 6 months timeline, then if you call CIC Contact Centre, they may look into your file and let you know the status.

P.S. If you are within the 6 months time line, then this option may not be applicable.
not entirely true...OP is an outland applicant...

CIC call centre might not give info within 6 months timeline -what they don't tell you either is which stage application is in, if there are processing delays, etc... they just tell you all generic stuff...

But..what they do tell you is which VO is processing...

as OP is outland...most likely, his application 'may' goto LVO...in which case he can call CIC and find out if it was transferred there...if it is..'most likely' his medicals, R10, etc have already been completed at CIO..but that's an assumption....

JP_IndoCan said:
You may also order GCMS notes. This will help you to know the status of your file.
Agreed with this...notes will give OP accurate picture of application status

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
HKK_13! said:
Hey,

6 months is the usual timeline as per CIC...processing speed depends on various factors like whether application is more or less simple or not, which VO, pcc's...etc.. scroll up a few posts above to find these factors..
in your case your VO will definitely have a role to play...but from what I see from your timeline...your application is moving pretty fast-as your medicals changed to passed in 1 day!!!!....wow!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
JP_IndoCan said:
I agreed earlier that notes helps you get most accurate picture...but there are other ways to find out the status of your application as well...

in your case, I am confident that your R10 and medicals are passed...because your BOWP would not be approved if those conditions were not met

smo1000

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How fast have people received BOWP approval online? The site currently says 32 days. Does anyone know if they are calendar days, or business days?
After it being awarded, do they issue you a pdf through myCIC, or send you a pysical copy in the mail? And how long does it take to get to you?
Thanks!

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
smo1000 said:
How fast have people received BOWP approval online? The site currently says 32 days. Does anyone know if they are calendar days, or business days?
After it being awarded, do they issue you a pdf through myCIC, or send you a pysical copy in the mail? And how long does it take to get to you?
Thanks!
How fast have people received BOWP approval online?
I received in two weeks time.

Does anyone know if they are calendar days, or business days?
Business days

After it being awarded, do they issue you a pdf through myCIC, or send you a pysical copy in the mail?
You get confirmation in your CIC login. You will receive a hard copy of your work permit in the mail.