+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR ..and test in COVID-19

Engmemo2020

May 4, 2020
I am creating this group for people who are currently waiting for AOR .. or test due to covid 19.. please let us know if you got any update from IRCC from 01 Apr till now.

Like AOR
test
FP
Let us share the update so we can understand that they are currently working

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
My application was received by IRCC on March 25th but no updates since then. I have contacted my MP regarding the delays.

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
You've created a thread for people waiting for AOR or a test for COVID-19?
Lol...

I am creating this group for people who are currently waiting for AOR .. or test due to covid 19.. please let us know if you got any update from IRCC from 01 Apr till now.

Like AOR
test
FP
Let us share the update so we can understand that they are currently working
The last AORs were issued in March for applicants from January, when the offices shutdown for the pandemic. And hence, applicants still remaining from January and in all other months afterwards until now are all still waiting for AOR, and are/will probably provide update in their respective month threads (i.e January 2020 applicants, February 2020 applicants etc). It's probably better to follow updates in those threads.

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
If you need a test for Covid-19, you should check with health authorities in your province.

ahrumpark87

May 11, 2020
I sent my application on May 2020 and am still waiting for AOR; I am not sure when it could be approved. One quick question on it: is it possible for me to visit my country while my application is processing?

Engmemo2020

May 4, 2020
I sent my application on May 2020 and am still waiting for AOR; I am not sure when it could be approved. One quick question on it: is it possible for me to visit my country while my application is processing?
Yes you can ... Make sure your PR is valid before travelling

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did anyone tried to reach to a member of parliament in his area and share the issue with him?????
IRCC twitted that they are processing certain visa apps which were submitted online and not processing paper based app