+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

bugone1

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Hi all,
I have gone through contact information for immigration minister and I found his email address. The email address us Minister@cic.gc.ca.

I think we all send an email to immigration minister and make him aware about our situation.

What you guys think about this?

Cheers
I tried this email before and it took me three months to get reply....
It is better to call maybe...

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Today I completed 5,5 months after my AOR.
In ca. 2 weeks, my full six months will be over.
When I got my provincial nomination everybody was talking about 3,6 months of average processing time for PNP applicants.
Of course it is annoying and demoralizing.
The bitter lesson I had to learn is that nobody cares. For CIC we are fine numbers and statistics. For sure they can somehow legitimize the delay, besides there is no LEGAL OBLIGATION to process PNP files under a certain time limit. There is a declared intention to do so which is not binding at all.
For my part, I found the peace in accepting the truth. If you ask me what the truth is: we are subjects - people that have barely rights before immigration laws. This will not change until we become permanent residents. They define the rules of the game - and that's why they can change them deliberately whenever they want to according to their own interests. Although is sounds as if I am pessimistic I am not. I am only a realist. If you can't change the conditions then you should change your attitude towards them. Otherwise you will not only make emotional and irrational decisions but also mentally get crazy.
I know you all have expectations, personal difficulties, family issues etc. I have them too, believe me. Otherwise I wouldn't write this on my weekend and instead I would enjoy my life. I can't because becoming permanent resident is the precondition of normalization of my life. However, here I am, writing this in order to reach you guys to say: accepting non-fairness of CIC doesn't mean you have to like it or you should give up fighting. In contrary, it is a part of our fight - a test of patience, of durability, of capability of resistance. If you ask me whether I have them permanently, the answer is quite clear: no! But I am trying not to lose the control, to grit my teeth and WAIT THAT ALSO THIS TIME WILL BE OVER SOON.
My conclusion: you can't influence CIC but you can influence your consideration towards CIC - and you will see, SOON THIS WILL BE OVER guys, I can promise that!

My best wishes which means a SPEEDY PPR AND LANDING!!!

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
bugone1 said:
I tried this email before and it took me three months to get reply....
It is better to call maybe...
Which number should we guys call?

bugone1

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matt-NL said:
Today I completed 5,5 months after my AOR.
In ca. 2 weeks, my full six months will be over.
When I got my provincial nomination everybody was talking about 3,6 months of average processing time for PNP applicants.
Of course it is annoying and demoralizing.
The bitter lesson I had to learn is that nobody cares. For CIC we are fine numbers and statistics. For sure they can somehow legitimize the delay, besides there is no LEGAL OBLIGATION to process PNP files under a certain time limit. There is a declared intention to do so which is not binding at all.
For my part, I found the peace in accepting the truth. If you ask me what the truth is: we are subjects - people that have barely rights before immigration laws. This will not change until we become permanent residents. They define the rules of the game - and that's why they can change them deliberately whenever they want to according to their own interests. Although is sounds as if I am pessimistic I am not. I am only a realist. If you can't change the conditions then you should change your attitude towards them. Otherwise you will not only make emotional and irrational decisions but also mentally get crazy.
I know you all have expectations, personal difficulties, family issues etc. I have them too, believe me. Otherwise I wouldn't write this on my weekend and instead I would enjoy my life. I can't because becoming permanent resident is the precondition of normalization of my life. However, here I am, writing this in order to reach you guys to say: accepting non-fairness of CIC doesn't mean you have to like it or you should give up fighting. In contrary, it is a part of our fight - a test of patience, of durability, of capability of resistance. If you ask me whether I have them permanently, the answer is quite clear: no! But I am trying not to lose the control, to grit my teeth and WAIT THAT ALSO THIS TIME WILL BE OVER SOON.
My conclusion: you can't influence CIC but you can influence your consideration towards CIC - and you will see, SOON THIS WILL BE OVER guys, I can promise that!

My best wishes which means a SPEEDY PPR AND LANDING!!!
Good point and wish you a speedy PPR.

Autokinesis

Apr 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
November 2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
31-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palpatel5 said:
Hi,
Anyone January 19th, 2017 AOR
No update after that..
No medical pass no BC change..
OINP inland applicant..
Jan 22nd applicant recently got his medicals passed and so did I (17th Jan). You might be getting it done by this week.

mann.jas

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
OINP INLAND CEC
AOR 22nd January.
Medical passed- 24th March
Visa Office- Sydney, Nova Scotia.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
My background check changed from Not Applicable to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check" a couple weeks ago.

Nothing else has changed. Medical is still "not needed"

AoR Dec 28. OINP Inland .

Do you guys think I've passed the R10 completeness check after almost 3 months post AOR ?

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikek27 said:
My background check changed from Not Applicable to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check" a couple weeks ago.

Nothing else has changed. Medical is still "not needed"

AoR Dec 28. OINP Inland .

Do you guys think I've passed the R10 completeness check after almost 3 months post AOR ?
Probably they started R10. I also find it weird that Medical is 'not needed'. Did you get the proper category for medical exam? It should be 'Non-EDE Worker'.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
mortywaves said:
Probably they started R10. I also find it weird that Medical is 'not needed'. Did you get the proper category for medical exam? It should be 'Non-EDE Worker'.
Yes I did get the correct category. Basically my medical status has not changed since AOR. Not that they don't need it from me, I'm sure they do.

I think someone else on this forum had the same updates as me (IE. Bc changed before medicals passed)

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi Guys,

Contact your PNP office to get them ware about the situation of PNP inland application no progress since jan 2017

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
mortywaves said:
I also called CIC around a month ago, knowing that I would probably get nothing given I haven't crossed 6-month mark. He basically said it looks good and it should finalize within 6 months. I asked him the processing speed disparity between CEC-inland and PNP-inland, he said he know no such thing :-X

EDIT: I just checked myCIC account. My BKG went in process for the second time :eek:
Which number did you called?

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaraSmi said:
Which number did you called?
1-888-242-2100

It will keep telling you they are busy and can't take your call. Keep trying. You can memorize the number sequence required to get to an agent and enter it each time you call without needing to wait for instructions.