+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's application got processed in Edmonton visa office?

jlguariglia

Mar 20, 2019
Got once schedule A when I got medical passed in January 2019

For me, security and criminality haven’t started.

For you, you are still late also, you should have started security

Do you know other applicants in Edmonton?
I don't know anyone else from Edmonton. I know some ppl from Montreal (same stage as you) and Ottawa (PPR) with similar timeline

PRapplicant1385

May 30, 2019
Hi everyone.
i dont see alot of people with edmonton visa office. can you please post your Updated timelines. so that we can get an idea of the process at edmonton. here is my timeline

ITA Oct 3
AOR Oct 15
MEP Nov 12
GCMS notes generated on jan 15. i see that my primary visa office is edmonton and secondary visa office vancover.
as per the notes. criminality is in progress. medical passed. eligibility and security not started. info sharing complete.
it seems to me that they havent touched my file after the MEP on Nov 12 the same day it got transferred to edmonton.
i ordered 2nd set of GCMS on FEB 15- yet to receive.
Any updates?

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hello yall,

Reading you guys' messages made me worried.
I am 3 months in the process

AOR March 20th
MEP April 30th
IP2

Called today and got these info:

Eligibility: recommend pass
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
VSO: Edmonton

Hope they pick up the pace!
I am not in a hurry, but super anxious haha
Same status with me right now but my aor is Mar 8.

Reactions: jlguariglia

Neil271092

May 19, 2019
Hello yall,

Reading you guys' messages made me worried.
I am 3 months in the process

AOR March 20th
MEP April 30th
IP2

Called today and got these info:

Eligibility: recommend pass
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
VSO: Edmonton

Hope they pick up the pace!
I am not in a hurry, but super anxious haha
Just found out my application is in Edmonton. Expresss entry Cec aor 10 March still no updates

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
This is really unfair... Everyone else seems to be progressing but Edmonton is stuck somehow. I know they process work permits pretty fast but they should really do something with the pr applications as well. I passed my 180 days mark and I see lot of other people who have crossed even 250 days. I don't know why they keep a timeline when they are not respecting it in most of the cases. My primary vo is Edmonton and secondary is Vancouver as per call with ircc two days back.
I have no hope seeing the golden email anytime soon :(
All my stages are in progress from a long long time. And this wait is getting me all worked up and totally frustrated. :(

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
This is really unfair... Everyone else seems to be progressing but Edmonton is stuck somehow. I know they process work permits pretty fast but they should really do something with the pr applications as well. I passed my 180 days mark and I see lot of other people who have crossed even 250 days. I don't know why they keep a timeline when they are not respecting it in most of the cases. My primary vo is Edmonton and secondary is Vancouver as per call with ircc two days back.
All my stages are in progress from a long long time. And this wait is getting me all worked up and totally frustrated. :(
That’s why I do recommend that we raise the issue. There was a similar situation earlier this year where Iranian applicants were frozen in security check and they passed all 200 days then they raised the issue and they got processed faster. Now you will see them on immitrackers getting processed in timely manner

Reactions: Mallika S

Neil271092

May 19, 2019
True! I don’t know why my application from PEI is being processed in Edmonton than Sydney, Nova Scotia!!?

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
That’s why I do recommend that we raise the issue. There was a similar situation earlier this year where Iranian applicants were frozen in security check and they passed all 200 days then they raised the issue and they got processed faster. Now you will see them on immitrackers getting processed in timely manner
How do we raise an issue????