+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's application got processed in Edmonton visa office?

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
guys, anyone's January AOR in Edmonton Visa office still waiting like me? and GCMS notes is getting slow too? it's almost two months now since I submit a request for GCMS notes

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
guys, anyone's January AOR in Edmonton Visa office still waiting like me? and GCMS notes is getting slow too? it's almost two months now since I submit a request for GCMS notes
Many are exactly like yours here - did you submit GCMS notes from ATIP?
Yes, they are delayed ...

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
I am expecting my notes today. If not may be tomorrow. Also i have an appointment lined up with my local MP on Thursday. I don't know what he can do but hope for the best. I am really fed up. :( My dream job is literally waiting on a plate and i am not able to do anything as i am still stuck with my closed WP
How was your meeting?

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Called today, no updates. It is very unfair to have 219 days with nothing. Anyways, still trying to keep myself up through the 250 days equation

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Did you have notes by Case Analyst?
Apparently i am unable to understand whatever is written on my notes. My eligibility on first page states review required and when i read through the subsequent pages it says passed candidate. There are so many things there that i really cannot understand. If my elg is RR where would i find what's it RR for.

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Apparently i am unable to understand whatever is written on my notes. My eligibility on first page states review required and when i read through the subsequent pages it says passed candidate. There are so many things there that i really cannot understand. If my elg is RR where would i find what's it RR for.
scroll down to the last few pages where you will find 2 important notes:
1- Program assistant:initial check who check your medical, WES, IELTS and score
2- Case Analyst: It is the review of eligibility (called 11.2)

You have to read well through the case analyst text notes to see if any concern