+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with this same situation? - Rejection

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Thanks you all for your response.

@naturgurl - I Justified choosing a one year program because of the short duration and professional experience requirements from Crandall. Its the only offering which is an alternative to MBA. Its a new program from the university launched last year. I have seen many get SP with private university so public university shouldn't be an issue.

@shalid: I have shared my 10th& 12th grade result because my agent asked me to. I agree my grades could be an issue but it will be the same with any university/college.

@wonderbly @tapperb: I can't change my grades but appearing for GRE/GMAT will also not assure me the SP. I am confused if changing to a two year program will help or not ?

Can I apply for the GCMS notes for the refused application while my new application is in process ? Will there be an issue if I do so ?

Kind Regards,
Length of program has nothing to do with it. It's your grades, your program and your school that matters.

Jolever

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi, Anyone please help me with the process of tracking GCMS notes. I applied for GCMS notes via Edwise International my consultant on 4th March 2021.
I am yet to get the GCMS notes as on 14th April 2021. Even after repeated follow-ups, I am not getting any reply on why the notes are yet to come. I finally managed to get the application reference number, any way possible to directly contact IRCC for the notes, since it's more than 30 days now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Anyone please help me with the process of tracking GCMS notes. I applied for GCMS notes via Edwise International my consultant on 4th March 2021.
I am yet to get the GCMS notes as on 14th April 2021. Even after repeated follow-ups, I am not getting any reply on why the notes are yet to come. I finally managed to get the application reference number, any way possible to directly contact IRCC for the notes, since it's more than 30 days now?
Ask your consultant who they used to order GCMS notes. Did they even order the notes. Or order the GCMS notes yourself. You can’t contact IRCC for the notes as they can’t provide you directly with the information.

Jolever

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Ask your consultant who they used to order GCMS notes. Did they even order the notes? Or order the GCMS notes yourself. You can’t contact IRCC for the notes as they can’t provide you directly with the information.
Yes, they have applied is what they are claiming and I think they have applied via visanotes.ca (because that is the PDF form I filled for the notes for the application). I have already directly written to them for status but no reply yet.
Also, I was going through IRCC faq and found this email ID to check for GCMS status if it's delayed after 30 days, will writing to this email ID work? and If yes what should I write?
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca;
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=464&top=1

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, they have applied is what they are claiming and I think they have applied via visanotes.ca (because that is the PDF form I filled for the notes for the application). I have already directly written to them for status but no reply yet.
Also, I was going through IRCC faq and found this email ID to check for GCMS status if it's delayed after 30 days, will writing to this email ID work? and If yes what should I write?
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca;
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=464&top=1
The link is if you apply for access to information within Canada. You contact visanotes and ask if your form was submitted.

jmjrose

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
I did get my study permit after refusal in the first application.
Hi.. Can u share me your sop? I also got one refusal.. Now considering crandal also for reapplying..have around 9 yrs gap.. If you could share me your sop, it will b a great help.. Pls check your private msg..