+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Successful Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of SCDL

PATJAI

Jan 9, 2018
I have myself mailed SCDL official transcripts (Sealed Envelope) to IQAS along with other documents. They have received that in Nov 15 2017, now I fear that they reject the transcripts.

Does anyone have personal experience of having successful evaluation from IQAS with self mailed official transcripts?

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Hi Max,

I have my PGDBA from SCDL, (2007-2009) batch awarded in the year 2011 and Bachelors from Bangalore University.

I got my assessment done for my Bachelors and PGDBA from WES and it went for TOSS, They did not recognise my PGDBA from SCDL. Report says Just a Bachelor - 3 years.

I want to know if IQAS and ICAS are recognizing PGDBA from SCDL,?? If yes then

If i decide to get the assessment done again through ICAS or IQAS, should I submit my Bachelor degree also for assessment or PGDBA Alone?

Will SCDL send the transcripts directly to IQAS or ICAS? Or can we send it from ourself itself without opening the sealed envelope from the university.

Please respond.

Regards

Shalu
Yes, you can get your transcripts evaluated from ICAS/ IQAS. I will suggest to go with IQAS as they are taking less time than ICAS and providing positive evaluation.You can search in this forum for more details as I have seen SCDL diploma's are getting evaluated by IQAS.

You can send the sealed envelope by your self to IQAS. SCDL also sends that, but they charge around 2400 RS. This is your choice.

You need not to send your bachelors degree as that is already evaluated by WES. Just send the SCDL Diploma for evaluation.

All the best.

Regards
Max

Shalu27ashi

Aug 23, 2017
Hi, I am trying to call them for last four days but no luck, waiting time is too long.
My packet was delivered to iqas on 11 Aug
They confirmed the receiving on 7 September.
I don't know how long it will take.
Hi Mithu
Can u please tel me how did u post the Transcripts for Bachelors and Transcripts from SCDL. Did u courier both the transcripts by urself or did ask the respective universities to courier directly to IQAS. Apart from Transcripts they need few more documents to be sent from our side.. so am little confused as how to proceed and send the courier. kindly share how did u do it and wat is suggested.
Awaiting your response.
Regards
Shalu

Shalu27ashi

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, you can get your transcripts evaluated from ICAS/ IQAS. I will suggest to go with IQAS as they are taking less time than ICAS and providing positive evaluation.You can search in this forum for more details as I have seen SCDL diploma's are getting evaluated by IQAS.

You can send the sealed envelope by your self to IQAS. SCDL also sends that, but they charge around 2400 RS. This is your choice.

You need not to send your bachelors degree as that is already evaluated by WES. Just send the SCDL Diploma for evaluation.

All the best.

Regards
Max
Thanks for your response Max.
But then while sending the documents to WES I had sent my both Bachelors and PGDBA as well.. where the report says only Graduate and for PGDBA assessment they hav given from non recognised insititute which is reflecting in the same report. So if I send this report for Degree assessment report from WES and get evaluation done only for PGDBA from IQAS won’t it b a conflict ?? Else can I get degree also evaluated from IQAS so dat it wil be neat and only from one agency.
Your suggestion is highly appreciated.
Regards
Shalu

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi Mithu
Can u please tel me how did u post the Transcripts for Bachelors and Transcripts from SCDL. Did u courier both the transcripts by urself or did ask the respective universities to courier directly to IQAS. Apart from Transcripts they need few more documents to be sent from our side.. so am little confused as how to proceed and send the courier. kindly share how did u do it and wat is suggested.
Awaiting your response.
Regards
Shalu
I courierd the sealed copy of degree and transcript to IQAS along with the firm after making the payment online..
What els do you want to know?

Shalu27ashi

Aug 23, 2017
I courierd the sealed copy of degree and transcript to IQAS along with the firm after making the payment online..
What els do you want to know?
Ok So, In a single envelope?? Single envelop (Degree Transcripts + PGDBA Transcripts + Photocopy of all the marks sheet both degree and PGDBA + Name proof +Application form) So all these in one packet Couriered by yourself. How about Transcripts?? Was it sent from University directly to IQAS or you got it and couriered from your end?

Should we get the photocopies of marks sheet attested from college or just the photocopy will do ?

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Ok So, In a single envelope?? Single envelop (Degree Transcripts + PGDBA Transcripts + Photocopy of all the marks sheet both degree and PGDBA + Name proof +Application form) So all these in one packet Couriered by yourself. How about Transcripts?? Was it sent from University directly to IQAS or you got it and couriered from your end?

Should we get the photocopies of marks sheet attested from college or just the photocopy will do ?
What is a transcript?
It's a sealed envelope provided by the university which includes your degree and consolidated marksheet.i.e clear
Next is,, you have to fill the form pay the fees take print out and in a bigger envelope put everything together.
Nothing needs to be attested.
No id proof required.
SCdl doesn't have the facility to send the transcripts directly to IQAS, so you will do everything yourself.
Take the print out of both the addresses (IQAS and yours to return the docs)
Make sure the sealed envelopes are no tampered...

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Friends if u have sent ur docs to IQAS recently and awaiting acknowledgment from them , then this is for ur information.

My docs reached on 25 nov from SCDL and on7th Dec from my side. I called IQAS ystrday to enquire the status. They said that corrently they are only issuing acknowledgement of docs received from 21st till 28th nov. And that too both the couriers.
So if u were waiting for acknowledgement from them for similar timelines this info May be of some help to u.

Secondly they will take good 13 weeks to review and submit the report. Effectively that would mean somewhere March end.

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Thanks for your response Max.
But then while sending the documents to WES I had sent my both Bachelors and PGDBA as well.. where the report says only Graduate and for PGDBA assessment they hav given from non recognised insititute which is reflecting in the same report. So if I send this report for Degree assessment report from WES and get evaluation done only for PGDBA from IQAS won’t it b a conflict ?? Else can I get degree also evaluated from IQAS so dat it wil be neat and only from one agency.
Your suggestion is highly appreciated.
Regards
Shalu
Though I do not think that it will be an issue, however you can send both the degrees to IQAS in one go if you want. The fee will remain same for both the degrees if you are sending those in one time. Just like WES, you need to send copies separately and official docs should be reaching to them in sealed envelopes.

Shalu27ashi

Aug 23, 2017
What is a transcript?
It's a sealed envelope provided by the university which includes your degree and consolidated marksheet.i.e clear
Next is,, you have to fill the form pay the fees take print out and in a bigger envelope put everything together.
Nothing needs to be attested.
No id proof required.
SCdl doesn't have the facility to send the transcripts directly to IQAS, so you will do everything yourself.
Take the print out of both the addresses (IQAS and yours to return the docs)
Make sure the sealed envelopes are no tampered...
Thanks for your response Mithu.. :)

Reactions: Mithu3

Shalu27ashi

Aug 23, 2017
Though I do not think that it will be an issue, however you can send both the degrees to IQAS in one go if you want. The fee will remain same for both the degrees if you are sending those in one time. Just like WES, you need to send copies separately and official docs should be reaching to them in sealed envelopes.
Ok.. This clarified my doubt.. Thanks a Lot Max

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Friends if u have sent ur docs to IQAS recently and awaiting acknowledgment from them , then this is for ur information.

My docs reached on 25 nov from SCDL and on7th Dec from my side. I called IQAS ystrday to enquire the status. They said that corrently they are only issuing acknowledgement of docs received from 21st till 28th nov. And that too both the couriers.
So if u were waiting for acknowledgement from them for similar timelines this info May be of some help to u.

Secondly they will take good 13 weeks to review and submit the report. Effectively that would mean somewhere March end.
Update : today I got confirmation from IQAS docs have been received.
Timelines : courier reached on 7Dec.
Acknowledgement received on 23 Jan.
now the evaluation time of 12 weeks start.
Pl pray for me that I get a positive result.
Cheers.

jaheer

Sep 13, 2017
Finally received my ECA from IQAS for SCDL. Yes it's positive. Took almost 3.5 months for whole process but worth it. Mine was PGDBA, enrolled in 2005 and completed in 2009.
Congrats Bro. I am waiting for the IQAS evaluation. I submitted in Nov 2017. Hoping for the positive results. My academic year was from 2006 to 2008 and awarded in March 2009.

jaheer

Sep 13, 2017
Hey Man. Congratulations. I also received positive feedback from ICAS. Just one question- What is the degree equivalency for your diploma is given by IQAS? Is there any duration mentioned on the ECA report.

Congrats Once Again,
Max
congrats Maxpandey.