+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Successful Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of SCDL

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I have come up with another question. . Can we add ECA from different agencies for different degrees. Like I have got ECA for bachelors by WES , now I apply for ECA for SCDL diploma through IQAS. Can we add different reports in the Express Entry profile
This is absolutely fine...even i have got my bachelors from WES and then SCDL from IQAS.. there is no issue in express entry profile.

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Dear Members,

Was any one able to get the SCDL diploma evaluated. I know that WES is not evaluating that. Any other agency is evaluating that?

Regards
Max
IQAS (alberta) will recognize SCDL diploma's. I checked this with other members in various forums and have sent my own SCDL diploma there for an ECA. The only drawback is that they have a very long processing time.

can-dream

Jul 24, 2017
Hi,

Please find below mail I have received from SCDL.
DD charges may be changes after GST. So please confirm once otherwise procedure are same.

Dear Student,

Kindly note that for Transcript you have to send us the student request form (SRF) along with the DD of Rs.500/- (each copy) (If you want it by post on Indian address). The DD should be in favour of “The Director SCDL, Pune payable at Pune branch. please mentioned your registration number, name and purpose of sending the DD on the back side of the DD.

You have to send coloured photocopy of Final Mark List and Diploma Certificate. Wile taking photocopy of Final Mark List reduce the size of Final Mark List on Xerox and then take the print, it should be on A4 paper size. (the said photocopy should be readable)

(For example if you want 1 transcript you have to send 2 set of coloured photocopy of Final Mark List and Diploma Certificate)

Note :- You are required to send extra one set of coloured photocopy of Final Mark List and Diploma Certificate for the records. On receive of proper applications / documents and the DD of required fees (DD dated should be of current month only) your case will be processed further.

Note : - After receiving / processing of proper applications / documents and the DD of required fees (DD dated should be of same month only) it will take next 10 to 15 working days to process your case and dispatch the same on your communication address.

If you want your transcripts to be dispatched at abroad address, you are required to send the DD of Rs. 2415/- for the same. Please mention your correct postal address (abroad address on which the transcript has to be dispatched) with pin-code land mark if any and contact no. (abroad contact number of organization on which the transcript has to be dispatched) for our further necessary requirement.

You are rquired to send the above mentioned documents and the DD of requried fees on below mentioned address.

To,

Evaluation Department

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)

Symbiosis Bhavan, 1065-B, Gokhale Cross Road,

Model Colony, Pune – 411 016 (Maharashtra) India,

Tel. – 020 – 66211000 / Fax – 020 – 66211040 / 41

Regards,

Evaluations Department

SCDL

can-dream

Jul 24, 2017
Finally received my ECA from IQAS for SCDL. Yes it's positive. Took almost 3.5 months for whole process but worth it. Mine was PGDBA, enrolled in 2005 and completed in 2009.
Hi Rishabh,

What start and end date you mentioned for the SCDL course. As actually it is 2 years course while we have completed it in 4 years. So I am confused about date.
Secondly can we pay through debit cards also online for IQAS - ECA.

looking forward to your reply.

aat.gurpreet

Jan 3, 2018
Send SCDL a draft of 2400 rupees asking for the transcript to be sent directly to the IQAS address. Share the address (along with the IQAS reference ID). They will send it to them. You can write them an email at diploma@scdl.net and they will confirm the procedure and fee.
thanks for the information.

Can you also help me with the procedure to send transcripts from DU to IQAS? I enquired at DU examination center and they said that they don't send transcripts however the applicant can send transcripts from DU post office to IQAS. Is that correct?

Also do we also need to send an attested copy or a normal color copy of degree?

What if the degree is not issued yet by the university? can we send a copy (attested or normal color copy) of provisional certificate?

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I am not

Can you also help me with the procedure to send transcripts from DU to IQAS? I enquired at DU examination center and they said that they don't send transcripts however the applicant can send transcripts from DU post office to IQAS. Is that correct?

What if the degree is not issued yet by the university? can we send a copy (attested or normal color copy) of provisional certificate?
I am not aware of the process for DU transcripts. IQAS doesn't mention whether the copy has to be colored or not. I sent a regular copy.
IQAS will not accept any transcripts from you directly (even if they are in a sealed envelope). They will only accept the transcript if it is sent directly by the insitution

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017

I am not aware of the DU process. IQAS will not accept the transcripts if you send them. They accept the transcript only if it is sent directly by the insitution. I sent a coloured copy (just to be on the safe side)

Shalu27ashi

Aug 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

Today I have received my Evaluation report from ICAS for SCDL - PGDBA. It says comparable level in Canada is - Post Bachelors Diploma. I hope this ends loads of queries about the evaluation of SCDL diploma's.

Though I took admission in 2005, I completed the diploma in 2010 and it was awarded also in 2010. I also got my regular B. Com degree evaluated from ICAS and that is equivalent to Bachelors degree (3 Years) in Canada.

Thus it is pretty much evident from this forum is that IQAS and ICAS are evaluating the SCDL diploma's. Forget WES and start applying to these 2 agencies:)

Please do not hesitate to ask me any queries which you have regarding this.

All the best!!!!

Max
Hi Max,

I have my PGDBA from SCDL, (2007-2009) batch awarded in the year 2011 and Bachelors from Bangalore University.

I got my assessment done for my Bachelors and PGDBA from WES and it went for TOSS, They did not recognise my PGDBA from SCDL. Report says Just a Bachelor - 3 years.

I want to know if IQAS and ICAS are recognizing PGDBA from SCDL,?? If yes then

If i decide to get the assessment done again through ICAS or IQAS, should I submit my Bachelor degree also for assessment or PGDBA Alone?

Will SCDL send the transcripts directly to IQAS or ICAS? Or can we send it from ourself itself without opening the sealed envelope from the university.

Please respond.

Regards

Shalu

Shalu27ashi

Aug 23, 2017
This is absolutely fine...even i have got my bachelors from WES and then SCDL from IQAS.. there is no issue in express entry profile.
Hi Suresh,

I have my PGDBA from SCDL, (2007-2009) batch awarded in the year 2011 and Bachelors from Bangalore University.

I got my assessment done for my Bachelors and PGDBA from WES and it went for TOSS, They did not recognise my PGDBA from SCDL.

My WES Report clearly says PGDBA – SCDL – Non recognized Insitute,

Just Bachelor – 3 years

I want to know if IQAS and ICAS are recognizing PGDBA from SCDL,?? If yes then

If i decide to get the assessment done again through ICAS or IQAS, should I submit my Bachelor degree also for assessment or PGDBA Alone?

Can we use assessment report for Bachelors and PGDBA from different agencies like WES and IQAS.. can I use my WES Report ??

Will SCDL send the transcripts directly to IQAS or ICAS? Or can we send it from ourself itself without opening the sealed envelope from the university.

Please respond.

Regards

Shalu