+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Successful Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of SCDL

Ivedirs

Dec 1, 2017
Can anyone let me know how to obtain transcripts from SCDL ? I see a form on their website for service request . Is it just enough if we download fill it and send it along wiht DD to their address. Do they acknowledge it ?

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
U need to download student request form SRF from their website.
Alternatively u can call them and ask for SRF.
Fill the form , attach the DD , and then attach the IQAS forms which they want to be sent by SCDL.
Also attach 2 colour photocopies of ur certificates and mark sheets in A4 format.
Courier all this in one packet to SCDL and then follow up with them.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.

Reactions: Aman Batra

AspirantCanadaLove

Oct 2, 2017
Well I aksed SCDL to send it directly to IQAS and they did that. I am not sure if they accept transcripts sent by candidates.

Regarding graduation degree, I already assessed it from WES two years ago. But if u need to assess it as well, I would recommend to send both bachelors and SCDL together to IQAS.
but both my bachelors and PGDBA are from different universities. How can i send it together

Reactions: Aman Batra

Aman Batra

Nov 5, 2017
Mine says "Post bachelors Diploma" however in duration, it is written as "Distance Learning". Hope this does not create any issues in future.
Plz mention how many points are you getting now for express entry eligibility(67points) criteria specifically

For :
Experience
Language test

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Plz mention how many points are you getting now for express entry eligibility(67points) criteria specifically

For :
Experience
Language test
I am not sure about 67 points. Please google/ research or get in touch with any consultant.

Aman Batra

Nov 5, 2017
I am not sure about 67 points. Please google/ research or get in touch with any consultant.
I just want to know your personal score specifically for different categories coz your case seems same like me and i think you should know about this coz you can't go further in the process without knowing

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
hi everyone,

Reading the above discussion, i find a hope of getting positive evaluation result for PGDBA programme from SCDL. I have also completed the same in 2013- 2017 and have received unrecognized note from WES. Now, seeing above, I am thinking of applying to IQAS for ECA of my PGDBA degree. I have a query for those who have already gone through the process
1. Since we have to send IQAS many documents provided in checklist like identity copy, proof of name change and photocopies of diploma, application form.Also IQAS asks for transcipts directly from istitution. So , should I collect checklist docs and send them together to SCDL, so that they can courier all the documents including transcipts to IQAS or
Should it be that I send these documents seperately, that is 2 couriers( 1 sent by me containing photocopies requested and other will be sent by SCDL to IQAS containing transcipts).
Please suggest.

roshanace

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks dear. Initially I was also skeptical about SCDL and IQAS. I know lot of ppl were asking about them and so was eager to share my result here.

My batch was 2008-2010. IQAS has recognized my PGDBA as equivalent to Canadian University diploma program at graduate level.
So it falls under "two or more degree or diploma category". You can calculate CRS points accordingly. Nevertheless its gonna give you much needed big jump in your CRS score as in my case.
Sir , Do you have any idea on whether the SCDL is approved by WES ?

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
hi everyone,

Reading the above discussion, i find a hope of getting positive evaluation result for PGDBA programme from SCDL. I have also completed the same in 2013- 2017 and have received unrecognized note from WES. Now, seeing above, I am thinking of applying to IQAS for ECA of my PGDBA degree. I have a query for those who have already gone through the process
1. Since we have to send IQAS many documents provided in checklist like identity copy, proof of name change and photocopies of diploma, application form.Also IQAS asks for transcipts directly from istitution. So , should I collect checklist docs and send them together to SCDL, so that they can courier all the documents including transcipts to IQAS or
Should it be that I send these documents seperately, that is 2 couriers( 1 sent by me containing photocopies requested and other will be sent by SCDL to IQAS containing transcipts).
Please suggest.
2 courier option is correct. One from ur side and another from SCDL side. I also did the same way. My doc reached on 5th dec. till now no acknowledgement received as yet. I called up IQAS last week. They told me that they r sending out acknowledgment of docs received till NOV 25th. This is just fyi as you will also experience delays In their replies.
Cheers.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I have come up with another question. . Can we add ECA from different agencies for different degrees. Like I have got ECA for bachelors by WES , now I apply for ECA for SCDL diploma through IQAS. Can we add different reports in the Express Entry profile

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
2 courier option is correct. One from ur side and another from SCDL side. I also did the same way. My doc reached on 5th dec. till now no acknowledgement received as yet. I called up IQAS last week. They told me that they r sending out acknowledgment of docs received till NOV 25th. This is just fyi as you will also experience delays In their replies.
Cheers.
Thanks for your reply. Does they require colored copies of our docs?both symbiosis and IQAS ppl