+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Successful Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of SCDL

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
All the best... So what stage are you on... Have you sent the documents to IQAS
Arranging for DD for sCDL. I spoke yesterday with them. They said, they can send the .docs directly to IQAS. Asking for 2400 Rs approx. so once that is ready , will courier to them.

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Me from 2004 batch guys, nothing to lose.
Give it a toss.
You will get it.
hey Mithu,

Congrats for positive evaluation.

Just one question, You started (took admission) in 2004 but completed in 2009 and diploma was also awarded in 2009. Am I correct?.

As I am also sailing in the same boat. I took admission in 2005 and completed in 2010. Have already sent to ICAS and awaiting their evaluation.

Regards
Max

Reactions: Mithu3

jatin_uppal

Oct 9, 2017
I'd checked with ICAS and their response wasn't satisfactory. I doubt they recognize SCDL diploma. Heartbreaking??

I later checked with IQAS and in their email response they confirmed that they will assess SCDL diploma. They sent one document also (can be downloaded from their website as well), and SCDL was listed. So, my most educated guess is that SCDL diploma is considered by IQAS and you should approach them for ECA.

SCDL TRANSCRIPTS?? Make a note of your registration number and call them. Their customer care number is given on SCDL website. If you want, please share your email I'd and I will forward their email response with complete instructions.

Hop this helps...
Pls forward the email response of SCDL with complete instructions on my email id - jatin.uppal69@gmail.com.....thnx

jatin_uppal

Oct 9, 2017
Hi all,

Today I have got my successful ECA assessment for my SCDL diploma from IQAS.
My docs were received by them on 02-08-2017 and they acknowledged regarding the receipt of docs on 31-08-2017.

Today I got email from IQAS that my ECA assessment has been completed and soft copy was attached. Hard copy will follow by courier.
I know lot of ppl were asking about SCDL assessment. So I am writing to let them know that IQAS assesses SCDL diploma.
Congrats bro.....Do u send the photocopy of transcripts to IQAS separately from ur end ?? while the originals were sent by scdl directly to IQAS

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Congrats bro.....Do u send the photocopy of transcripts to IQAS separately from ur end ?? while the originals were sent by scdl directly to IQAS
You need to send photocopy of Degree certificate to IQAS. Certified copies of transcripts will be sent by SCDL to IQAS.

jatin_uppal

Oct 9, 2017
You need to send photocopy of Degree certificate to IQAS. Certified copies of transcripts will be sent by SCDL to IQAS.
ok Thnx for ur reply.......Is it necessary to self-attest the photocopy of degree certificate or not ?? I should put my signatures at the bottom of the photocopy or not ?

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
hey Mithu,

Congrats for positive evaluation.

Just one question, You started (took admission) in 2004 but completed in 2009 and diploma was also awarded in 2009. Am I correct?.

As I am also sailing in the same boat. I took admission in 2005 and completed in 2010. Have already sent to ICAS and awaiting their evaluation.

Regards
Max
Yep correct..

Reactions: Maxpandey

Aman Batra

Nov 5, 2017
I'd checked with ICAS and their response wasn't satisfactory. I doubt they recognize SCDL diploma. Heartbreaking??

I later checked with IQAS and in their email response they confirmed that they will assess SCDL diploma. They sent one document also (can be downloaded from their website as well), and SCDL was listed. So, my most educated guess is that SCDL diploma is considered by IQAS and you should approach them for ECA.

SCDL TRANSCRIPTS?? Make a note of your registration number and call them. Their customer care number is given on SCDL website. If you want, please share your email I'd and I will forward their email response with complete instructions.

Hop this helps...
Plz forward me the IQAS response to you with institutes list which are recognised coz I heard symbiosis international could be evaluated by iqas but not SCDL MY email is amanbatra_89@hotmail.com

Aman Batra

Nov 5, 2017
Hi all,

Today I have got my successful ECA assessment for my SCDL diploma from IQAS.
My docs were received by them on 02-08-2017 and they acknowledged regarding the receipt of docs on 31-08-2017.

Today I got email from IQAS that my ECA assessment has been completed and soft copy was attached. Hard copy will follow by courier.
I know lot of ppl were asking about SCDL assessment. So I am writing to let them know that IQAS assesses SCDL diploma.
Thanks brother for updating this Plz share your phn no. And email id so that i can talk to you directlt regarding this many of the immigration offices like abhinav and y axis clearly says that even IQAS doesn't evaluate SCDL degree but symbiosis international degree could be evaluated by them.
amanbatra_89@hotmail.com