Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Nopes, SCDL took its own sweet time to issue the transcripts. They have arrived to ICAS today. Though ICAS have already done the initial review of other docs and status says that they are waiting for additional/ official document (I assume SCDL). Will keep you all posted on development. As of now keeping my fingers crossed that ICAS validates the diploma.

jkaur1982

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, Please advise if you have got any response from ICAS. Also how did you get your transcript from SCDL, please let me know, would be of great help. Regards

Amrit.Negi

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, Please advise if you have got any response from ICAS. Also how did you get your transcript from SCDL, please let me know, would be of great help. Regards
I'd checked with ICAS and their response wasn't satisfactory. I doubt they recognize SCDL diploma. Heartbreaking??

I later checked with IQAS and in their email response they confirmed that they will assess SCDL diploma. They sent one document also (can be downloaded from their website as well), and SCDL was listed. So, my most educated guess is that SCDL diploma is considered by IQAS and you should approach them for ECA.

SCDL TRANSCRIPTS?? Make a note of your registration number and call them. Their customer care number is given on SCDL website. If you want, please share your email I'd and I will forward their email response with complete instructions.

Hop this helps...

CaRahul

Jul 6, 2017
Hi,

I have completed my PGDBM from SIBM and sent it for WES evaluation. The result was negative as they do not recognize the institution and the qualification is not equivalent to a Canadian credential. I have written to both SIBM and WES asking for the reason but yet to get any response.
Hey Ashish

What did you do to get the SIBM credentials evaluated? I am in the same situation as you. WES did not recognize my SIBM PGDBM. Let me know if you receive any response.

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
I'd checked with ICAS and their response wasn't satisfactory. I doubt they recognize SCDL diploma. Heartbreaking??

I later checked with IQAS and in their email response they confirmed that they will assess SCDL diploma. They sent one document also (can be downloaded from their website as well), and SCDL was listed. So, my most educated guess is that SCDL diploma is considered by IQAS and you should approach them for ECA.

SCDL TRANSCRIPTS?? Make a note of your registration number and call them. Their customer care number is given on SCDL website. If you want, please share your email I'd and I will forward their email response with complete instructions.

Hop this helps...
Hi Amrit..

I want to know about SCDL transcripts procedure. Please forward me their email response. I've shared my email address in your message box.

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
All,

Don't waste you time to use SCDL PGDBM as your qualification for express entry. As mentioned on the first page of this thread, it is not recognized. I went throught the pain to gather transcripts from SCDL (it was easy to get transcripts), send them to WES etc. Finally what I got was that the degree is completed from a non recongnized institute and not acceptable in Canada.

Save yourself some energy and drop using SCDL to your EE profile.

Reactions: Puneet200384

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
All,

Don't waste you time to use SCDL PGDBM as your qualification for express entry. As mentioned on the first page of this thread, it is not recognized. I went throught the pain to gather transcripts from SCDL (it was easy to get transcripts), send them to WES etc. Finally what I got was that the degree is completed from a non recongnized institute and not acceptable in Canada.

Save yourself some energy and drop using SCDL to your EE profile.
Everybody knows WES does not recognize SCDL. Same use to be the case for Manipal too but ICAS accepted Manipal so no harm in trying with different agencies