+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Successful Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of SCDL

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Seen a lot of anxious applicants on this forum, including myself.
Here's the first hand news:
Just recieved positive ECA from IQAS for PGDBA SCDL Batch 2012, equivalent to University Diploma in Canada.

All the best people!
thanks

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Just recieved positive ECA from IQAS for PGDBA SCDL Batch 2012, equivalent to University Diploma in Canada.

All the best people!
Does that mean

you can claim points for two or more degrees ?

rahulm87

Apr 7, 2018
Did you get the SCDL evaluated from IQAS , What's the time line and result ?
As per the various members
2.5 months after Transcript received ?

Currently it's 3 months from when they confirm receipt of the university sent documents,one of my friends got his 2nd confirmation in Jan 2018 and he received a positive evaluation yesterday

Will post an update on my application which I sent in feb'18

Yusra_1111

Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me with the equivalency or status of recognition in WES for Symbiosis International University, Pune ? does WES recognise regular courses/University Symbiosis?

It's little urgent if anyone can reply

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
Is Symbiosis International University, Pune for regular courses recognized by WES or not?
May be not, check with WES

Although, as seen , there is a higher chance that IQAS considers that .

Check with them too

sandeep2034

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, I did. They evaluated it as a post graduate diploma. It took around 2.5 months.

Hi, Thanks for your information, have you sent your bachelors degree transcripts along with PGDBA degree transcripts from SCDL ?

I have my bachelors already assessed from WES, i am planning to go for IQAS for my PGDIT course which i completed in 2010-12 year.
Please suggest if i need to send my Bachelors degree transcripts also please

sandeep2034

Apr 25, 2018

All the best people!

Hi, Thanks for your information, have you sent your bachelors degree transcripts along with PGDBA degree transcripts from SCDL ?

I have my bachelors already assessed from WES, i am planning to go for IQAS for my PGDIT course which i completed in 2010-12 year.

sandeep2034

Apr 25, 2018
I have also got the IQAS evaluation successful for my SCDL course and they have also written the same comments in my case, as you have shown above. I also have a B.Tech of 4 years. Could you please help in confirming me if we could use the option of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" . I read on CIC website that diploma equivalency should have some below keywords. I am concerned as I did not saw the University diploma being mentioned as a keyword in CIC website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed/read-report.html

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree
PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

• Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017

No, I didn't send my Bachelors transcript - only the PGDM transcripts. My bachelors was also assessed from WES. I don't think you need to send it.
Only the PG transcript should do.

sandeep2034

Apr 25, 2018
No, I didn't send my Bachelors transcript - only the PGDM transcripts. My bachelors was also assessed from WES. I don't think you need to send it.
Only the PG transcript should do.
Thanks a lot for your information, it helps and saves my time , thanks again !!!☺

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
I applied/ Requested SCDL Transcript

Sent them (3) colored copy of Diploma + mark sheets and filled form and DD of Rs. 1000 ( for 2 transcripts)

I got their email reply today ( About Dispatching)

............ Your General Letter (Transcripts) is dispatched by Speed Post..........

What does General Letter (Transcripts). mean ???

Does it mean Transcripts ( including copy of Diploma , marksheet etc.) or just a General Letter ?

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
What are the points claimed for ECA as University Diploma. The Indian achievement level is PGDBA ( distance) from SCDL and the IQAS report shows Canadian education equivalency as University Diploma.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017

All the best people!
Hi

Will it be considered under 2 or more degrees?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed/read-report.html
This link does not mention university diploma in 2 or more degrees section.