+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone used Mailtranscripts services in Delhi

Pawar_Puja

Apr 9, 2022
I am posting this review as I personally applied for MailTranscripts services for Pune university transcript for CES Evaluation. Outstanding service was provided by the team. I always received constant follow up email from the team. They are good in their job and they deliver what they promise. This Team is a registered partner with CES so they got my document as per the evaluating agency requirement.

Apr 23, 2022
MailTranscripts in an authentic and trustworthy service provider, I can say this from my experience with them. I approached their services for RGPV and Goa university transcript. You can procure your transcript with this service provider with just applying on their website, submit the requested document and they will be doing the efforts of visiting the university and procuring the transcript and sending it to WES as per their norms.

Palki_Chawla

Oct 1, 2022
Yes. I applied for MailTranscripts services for RGPV University degree. I was in need of this document for Canada immigration. The university was requesting for the original document but this team got the work done with just scan copies of my marksheets. The team handled my case professionally and the work was done at the earliest. Must approach this team for the documentation work from Indian universities.