+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone to Royal Roads - Got Visa- September intake - Comment here

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
I applied on 11 Sep 2018 and got Visa approved on 18 Oct 2018. The average time for processing at that time was 6 weeks.

mann16

Oct 15, 2018
I applied on 11 Sep 2018 and got Visa approved on 18 Oct 2018. The average time for processing at that time was 6 weeks.
hi..
I want to know in how many days you will get offer letter from university.
You got any student number after you applied in uni.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
hi..
I want to know in how many days you will get offer letter from university.
You got any student number after you applied in uni.
Overall admission process took around 20-24 days. (You may reduce a few days if you've given IELTS)

My case: 30 days
First application + resume + academia + transcript + any previous IELTS (in my case I had given it last year)
They reviewed it.
Then I gave IELTS again .(coz I had not taken academic ielts)
Then a conditional offer came with student id
Then paid first semester fees
Then receipt came ( attach for visa )
Then got final admission letter this is to be used for visa.
The final letter shows Ur name and info , university details, course info, fees total and how much you paid, dates, etc

My admission is via an agent. Otherwise you can only apply after ielts.

Also.. my final visa application was on paper. Then I linked it online.

mann16

Oct 15, 2018
Overall admission process took around 20-24 days.

First application
They reviewed it.
Then I gave IELTS..(coz I had not given it)
Then a conditional offer came with student id
Then paid first semester fees
Then receipt came ( attach for visa )
Then got final admission letter this is to be used for visa.
The final letter shows Ur name and info , university details, course info, fees total and how much you paid, dates, etc
thanks for your reply..
I have applied and it's been 21-22 days i have received any student number yet. I have applied paper based.

Arvindpranay

Nov 22, 2018
Hi.
I got visa for this September intake for MGM program in Royal Roads university .
Is anyone heading towards to Victoria this September , please do comment here :)
Thanks !!
Hello,,
I got admission into royal roads university for jan 2019 intake (MGM) course and I paid the fees too. My visa got rejected. Please assist me in SOP and also tell me as I'm which category of visa should we apply.
Thanks

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hello,,
I got admission into royal roads university for jan 2019 intake (MGM) course and I paid the fees too. My visa got rejected. Please assist me in SOP and also tell me as I'm which category of visa should we apply.
Thanks
Hey ! I am also in this same embarassing situation. I also got admission for Jan 2019 intake for MGM, and got refusal on 23 Oct, sds offline through delhD VFS. I have applied for caips on 24th Oct and got my intake deferred for May 2019. This is quite frustrating. I would suggest you to apply for caips which will tell you the exact comments of visa officer who refused your profile. So when you get it you can plan your letter of explanation accordingly by explaining the rejection reasons and why you feel you need a second chance. Apply for caips notes immediately and get it deferred for mY intake.

jatcpg

Nov 9, 2018
hi sa
Hey ! I am also in this same embarassing situation. I also got admission for Jan 2019 intake for MGM, and got refusal on 23 Oct, sds offline through delhD VFS. I have applied for caips on 24th Oct and got my intake deferred for May 2019. This is quite frustrating. I would suggest you to apply for caips which will tell you the exact comments of visa officer who refused your profile. So when you get it you can plan your letter of explanation accordingly by explaining the rejection reasons and why you feel you need a second chance. Apply for caips notes immediately and get it deferred for mY intake.
Hi, I am also in the same situation. did you received the caips notes?

what was the reason of your rejection..

jatcpg

Nov 9, 2018
Hello,,
Thanks
reason of refusal?

Guna shekar

Jul 26, 2018
Hi people I have got conditional letter from RRU for September intake,how many days does it takes to get the offer letter after full filling the conditional letter and tell me about the fee payment to RRU

rennygirl

Mar 12, 2019
Hi people I have got conditional letter from RRU for September intake,how many days does it takes to get the offer letter after full filling the conditional letter and tell me about the fee payment to RRU
hello when did you apply please because i just applied last week for September entry

Gowtham Sagar

Apr 22, 2019
HI All,

Could you please help me with the following queries

1. i have applied for RRU for 2019 sep intake(Global Management), How much does the university charge for the complete course inclusive of health insurance, Books etc. and in how many days i would be receiving the Acceptance letter from the university
2. Is there any campus placements or internship ??. is this course good option to choose as i want to settle in IT field what jobs i would get after completing this course.
3. what's the duration of the course i see its 12-19months is it dependent on the student if we wish to finish it in 12months is it possible??.
4. is there any subject waiver as i already did my PGDM(Marketing)from India am i eligible for subject waiver as the Global Management curriculum almost has same subjects in my PGDM.
5. which area is the ideal place to live nearby the university with low expenses, what is the avg cost per person monthly inclusive of food stay travel to college etc?
6. what about campus part time jobs or any other part time jobs nearby is it easy to get?
7. what about scholarships?

Thanks in Advance for taking time to reply.