+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone to Royal Roads - Got Visa- September intake - Comment here

May 27, 2019
Hey Dear, I have also applied for MGM but its been more than a month but still application status is incomplete and status against ll documents is 'Not Reveived'. Did you face the same issue
hi dear... i am taking admission for Jan 2020 but its 2 weeks RRU received my all documents but its still same status like you 'Not Reveived'. can you suggest or guide me how much it take??

and when your status changed from 'Not Reveived' to 'Reveived' ? i mean how much time was taken??

please guide me..

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone tell what is the tution fee for MGM course? In website it shows 32k for total course. Does it include living expenses or just the tution fee?

Gowtham Sagar

Apr 22, 2019
hi dear... i am taking admission for Jan 2020 but its 2 weeks RRU received my all documents but its still same status like you 'Not Reveived'. can you suggest or guide me how much it take??

and when your status changed from 'Not Reveived' to 'Reveived' ? i mean how much time was taken??

please guide me..
Same for me and my friend as well, we ar facing the same issue, we applied on April 16 my agent sent all the documents and received acknowledgement as well, but in the portal it is showing documents incomplete its been more than a month, we spoke to them we got an system generated email saying they will reply in 10working days but its been more than 10days since the query email didn't receive any reply.

May 27, 2019
Same for me and my friend as well, we ar facing the same issue, we applied on April 16 my agent sent all the documents and received acknowledgement as well, but in the portal it is showing documents incomplete its been more than a month, we spoke to them we got an system generated email saying they will reply in 10working days but its been more than 10days since the query email didn't receive any reply.
Thanks you so much Gowtham for reply.. actually they had received my all document physically 2 week ago. so i have to wait till 1 month or could i mail to university about this query?

Gowtham Sagar

Apr 22, 2019
Thanks you so much Gowtham for reply.. actually they had received my all document physically 2 week ago. so i have to wait till 1 month or could i mail to university about this query?
you need to wait one month i guess, i am not aware that we need to send the hard copies first, my agent(IDP) said we need to send soft copies online then once we get admission confirmed they will request for hard copies, how did you apply??

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018

please guide me..
You seem to be the right person to ask my doubts. Even I have applied for Jan 2020 intake MGM course. But, I am not getting much info about the part time jobs availability in Victoria and also the scope after the completion of the course. Do you have any idea? Also, there are people who said that it is not worth investing so much money in this course. And the scope of getting a job after the course is very slim.

May 27, 2019
you need to wait one month i guess, i am not aware that we need to send the hard copies first, my agent(IDP) said we need to send soft copies online then once we get admission confirmed they will request for hard copies, how did you apply??
actually i applied myself without agent.. and i saw on the RRU website there is written only transcript need to send by mail ( means hard copy university or college stamp and sealed envelope) other documents you can email or mail. i saw this link please check you too.. http://www.royalroads.ca/prospective-students/master-global-management/application-requirements

May 27, 2019
You seem to be the right person to ask my doubts. Even I have applied for Jan 2020 intake MGM course. But, I am not getting much info about the part time jobs availability in Victoria and also the scope after the completion of the course. Do you have any idea? Also, there are people who said that it is not worth investing so much money in this course. And the scope of getting a job after the course is very slim.
ohhh i don't have any idea about that.. if you will get any details about that.. please post here.. so it will helpful for all of us..

SayaQR

Jul 28, 2019
HI All,

Could you please help me with the following queries

1. i have applied for RRU for 2019 sep intake(Global Management), How much does the university charge for the complete course inclusive of health insurance, Books etc. and in how many days i would be receiving the Acceptance letter from the university
2. Is there any campus placements or internship ??. is this course good option to choose as i want to settle in IT field what jobs i would get after completing this course.
3. what's the duration of the course i see its 12-19months is it dependent on the student if we wish to finish it in 12months is it possible??.
4. is there any subject waiver as i already did my PGDM(Marketing)from India am i eligible for subject waiver as the Global Management curriculum almost has same subjects in my PGDM.
5. which area is the ideal place to live nearby the university with low expenses, what is the avg cost per person monthly inclusive of food stay travel to college etc?
6. what about campus part time jobs or any other part time jobs nearby is it easy to get?
7. what about scholarships?

Thanks in Advance for taking time to reply.
Hello there. Did you get the offer from RRU? I've applied in May for Sep'19 intake but added IELTS on Jun 10th. Profile still looks incomplete and can't get any response from the uni (only autogenerated emails). Received my visa (based on another offer), but still, prefer RRU. Time is up and about to arrange my trip to CA, wondering if there is any point to wait for another week or so?

Gowtham Sagar

Apr 22, 2019
Hello there. Did you get the offer from RRU? I've applied in May for Sep'19 intake but added IELTS on Jun 10th. Profile still looks incomplete and can't get any response from the uni (only autogenerated emails). Received my visa (based on another offer), but still, prefer RRU. Time is up and about to arrange my trip to CA, wondering if there is any point to wait for another week or so?
Hi i still didnt get admission but my friend got 1 week back with couple o f conditions as he didnt have any financial accounting or related courses, based on his bachelors they gave few conditions and infact they moved to jan2020 lest if he meets condition, as you are already late your profile will be moved to jan 2020, hope you have all bands score 6.5 in IELTS and posses finance course in your study they will move to jan intake most probably however you can try calling them saying u have visa and etc ready if they release offer letter

SayaQR

Jul 28, 2019
Hi i still didnt get admission but my friend got 1 week back with couple o f conditions as he didnt have any financial accounting or related courses, based on his bachelors they gave few conditions and infact they moved to jan2020 lest if he meets condition, as you are already late your profile will be moved to jan 2020, hope you have all bands score 6.5 in IELTS and posses finance course in your study they will move to jan intake most probably however you can try calling them saying u have visa and etc ready if they release offer letter
Yes, IELTS is 7 with min 6.5, let's see. Thank you for the response and good luck!

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Hi my ielts was 7 with no less then 6.5
Still they gave condition of AWCT and financial accounting course, i applied for jan 20 but they moved it to may 20.
Anyone here secured visa?

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Hi.
I got visa for this September intake for MGM program in Royal Roads university .
Is anyone heading towards to Victoria this September , please do comment here :)
Thanks !!
Hello,

You may have already in internship or completed your course.
Pls share you experience here to help many in pipeline.