+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone to Royal Roads - Got Visa- September intake - Comment here

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
hi dear... i am taking admission for Jan 2020 but its 2 weeks RRU received my all documents but its still same status like you 'Not Reveived'. can you suggest or guide me how much it take??

and when your status changed from 'Not Reveived' to 'Reveived' ? i mean how much time was taken??

please guide me..
Hi,

For applying visa, should i also pay cad 28000 or only initial 5000 is good to go for sds.

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I have applied for Royal roads MGM course, been more than a month, admission decision not yet received... What is the acceptance rate of admission? How long it will take?

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
hi dear... i am taking admission for Jan 2020 but its 2 weeks RRU received my all documents but its still same status like you 'Not Reveived'. can you suggest or guide me how much it take??

and when your status changed from 'Not Reveived' to 'Reveived' ? i mean how much time was taken??

please guide me..
Hi there.
Have you planned for rhe study? I'm planning for May 2021

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
Hello there. Did you get the offer from RRU? I've applied in May for Sep'19 intake but added IELTS on Jun 10th. Profile still looks incomplete and can't get any response from the uni (only autogenerated emails). Received my visa (based on another offer), but still, prefer RRU. Time is up and about to arrange my trip to CA, wondering if there is any point to wait for another week or so?
Hi. Did you finally attend royal roads. Can you share some experience about placements